Final Score: Patriots v Dolphins (week 2) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Patriots v Dolphins (week 2)

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Post your final score of game two!

fZEniOP.jpg

Week 2
New England Patriots vs Miami Dolphins
Sunday, September 15, 2019
Hard Rock Stadium
CBS - 1:00 pm

50 - Patriots
13 - Dolphins

72 (Just for the 72 Undefeated Dolphins) - 19 (for 2019)

Attendance 34,500 - 10,000 Patriots Fans (would be higher but too hot down here).

I'll bite.

Dolphins 28 Patriots 27

This is just to place creedence in the fact that New England has major issues playing in Miami and nobody will expect us to win. I would not be surprised if we lose by multiple touchdowns, however.

Sadly the Patriots have lost 2 in a row in Miami and they are going to act like this is an extremely tough game all week long. It's the nature of the Patriots. They are going to throttle us and act like the just won the Super Bowl when they get the "we can't win in Miami" stigma off there backs. Don't believe me, check the tape for 2010. They had lost to us in frustrating fashion in 09 and we're acting like the won the Super bowl after they beat us on MNF. This game is going to be a big ****ing deal to them, which is sad. I think it may be the biggest margin of victory in NFL history, not joking.

Post your final score of game two!

fZEniOP.jpg

Week 2
New England Patriots vs Miami Dolphins
Sunday, September 15, 2019
Hard Rock Stadium
CBS - 1:00 pm

50 - Patriots
13 - Dolphins

There OL isn't near BALT's and Brady was quite erratic on a number of throws. IF (big if) Flo was saving some scheme for NE, there will be less than a 20 pt difference. If Brady has as long to pass as Jackson and Flo HAS NO scheme, I don't want to think about the score.

Bellichik historically will nail us in the first half and then lay off the gas in the 2nd when he knows we can't compete. No sense in embarrassing a divisional opponent; plus he is tight with our staff.
34-9.
24 of those points scored in the first half.

Back
Top Bottom