Final Score: Patriots v Dolphins (week 2) | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Patriots v Dolphins (week 2)

The score won't matter to me much. We are going to look so ****in good in our white throwbacks that's what I am looking forward to. But I say they play better lose by 7 34-27. I JUST WANT TO SEE PROGRESS!!! Can DVP have another good game? Can Williams do it again as well? Can the defense stop the run? Can we make tackles in the secondary? Can we run the ball effectively? Can we make adjustments on the fly? We'll see. If I don't see progress week to week, then Coach Flores is not the answer and we'll be in the same ****ing predicament as always. Wins are important though, because it makes the team better but, progress and consistency is what I want to see WIN or LOSE. GO DOLPHINS!!! Show me Something!!! Show me why I should be hopeful or better yet why I should care!!!!

I think Beli and company will look for the rout and pad the stats, I think we'll lose by 20

Pats win in a miami 2 score loss.

Kalen Ballage gets first rushing TD of the season, X gets first pick of the year, Preston has strong week 2 with 6 receptions for 103 yards.

At times like these I find myself wondering how many hand jobs Bobby Kraft will treat himself to on the jaunt down to Florida.

Well I dont know how many points the Pats will score, likely well beyond 40, but I am sure that we wont score at all.

I like all the optimism on this board. People think we might actually score double digits against the best defensive game planer in the game......

A lot (them) to a little (us).

Miami 10 Pats 60. AB goes ape **** in his return and scores 3 TDs. Brady passes for an all time high of 550 passing yards and has two receivers with 3 TDs. Add in some defensive scores by the Pats and there it is a 60 double cheeseburger :up:

Poor Rowe. You know BB is going to target that kid. He'll probably give up 230 yards all on his own.

Our only grace is that Flo knows very well how BB operates and may be able to keep it within 3 TD's but it's obviously going to be ugly.

42-13 Pats

Post your final score of game two!

fZEniOP.jpg

Week 2
New England Patriots vs Miami Dolphins
Sunday, September 15, 2019
Hard Rock Stadium
CBS - 1:00 pm

50 - Patriots
13 - Dolphins

We'll do something dumb and win

The score won't matter to me much. We are going to look so ****in good in our white throwbacks that's what I am looking forward to. But I say they play better lose by 7 34-27. I JUST WANT TO SEE PROGRESS!!! Can DVP have another good game? Can Williams do it again as well? Can the defense stop the run? Can we make tackles in the secondary? Can we run the ball effectively? Can we make adjustments on the fly? We'll see. If I don't see progress week to week, then Coach Flores is not the answer and we'll be in the same ****ing predicament as always. Wins are important though, because it makes the team better but, progress and consistency is what I want to see WIN or LOSE. GO DOLPHINS!!! Show me Something!!! Show me why I should be hopeful or better yet why I should care!!!!
The 2019 dolphins shouldn’t be allowed to wear the throwbacks. Such an insult to the real nfl players that wore them pre 90s.

Back
Top Bottom