Final Score: Patriots v Dolphins (week 2) | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Patriots v Dolphins (week 2)

No way! If we hold NE to 14 the tank is not going to work. That's way too good, I think an improvement to the tone of 35-7 - 42 - 7 is about as good as it will be. This team will be better, don't get carried away still not very good, after the bye week. There's been so many changes this is preseason for us and these teams are going to cream a preseason team.
Why won’t the tank work? It just proves that this team has some of the pieces to win in the future. Plus Flores knows that team, I just can’t see another blow out like last Sunday. The scores going to be a lot closer than people think.

Why won’t the tank work? It just proves that this team has some of the pieces to win in the future. Plus Flores knows that team, I just can’t see another blow out like last Sunday. The scores going to be a lot closer than people think.

I tend to agree. Probably going to take the +19 if not just for the Mercy belicheck might show.

No way! Pats are going to take this game very seriously because they've lost 2 in a row down there and are sick of hearing about it. We are going to get blown out of the stadium again. It may be a tad better if we hold onto or don't get faked out of the few punts we actually force but that's it.

I believe the team will get better over time but not good enough to destroy the tank. Lots of moving parts at final cut down and they are still moving. This is not going to be pretty guys.

No way! Pats are going to take this game very seriously because they've lost 2 in a row down there and are sick of hearing about it. We are going to get blown out of the stadium again. It may be a tad better if we hold onto or don't get faked out of the few punts we actually force but that's it.

I believe the team will get better over time but not good enough to destroy the tank. Lots of moving parts at final cut down and they are still moving. This is not going to be pretty guys.

Didnt you say we were gonna play the Ravens within one score? Why such the change of heart?

I initially thought they’d get blown out also just because of what happened last year in Miami. Still think they lose this game but the score will be a lot closer than what a lot of people are predicting. JMHO, Flores and O’Shea have been with that team for awhile so I’m sure they know a lot of their plays on offense and defense.

Didnt you say we were gonna play the Ravens within one score? Why such the change of heart?

Yes I did and I’ll own that because being right about what I say on a silly fan message forum isn’t all that important to me. With that being said I made that prediction before final cuts, the team changed drastically. I realize those changes were not making up 45 point to make that a one score game but it was drastic. I did not expect:

2 lineman starting that had been here a week
A 3rd lineman playing out of position
A 3-4 defense with a guy we signed that week starting at end
All our 4-3 pass rushers, granted who weren’t that great to begin with, to be cut at final cutdown.
Our best lineman trafed
Arguably out best WR traded.

I’m sure this will be interpreted as I thought the team would be good as everyone loves to exaggerate about football. I didn’t I just didn’t think they’d be 59-10 bad and again that was before all these changes. I realize on top of it all even if we had talent the team looked so unprepared it still probably would have gotten blown out.

Now I think the team will get better as the season goes on but AGAIN not that good. With all these changes I don’t expect to see improvement until after the BYE week. With new information I fully expect 4 pretty ugly losses in a row with a possibly a better showing vs Washington in week 6. This place is tough so I need to be specific I’m NOT predicting a win vs Washington just improvement.

Last edited:
I thought last week was going to be a close game. Not gonna get fooled again. 48-14 Pats.

32-13. I think there will be improvements, the team will hopefully begin to gel after those last minute changes. Plus I don’t think The Pats will want to run the score up against so many of their old coaches.

Back
Top Bottom