Final Score: Raiders V Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Raiders V Dolphins

27-20 Fins. Raiders are tough and desperate.

This is a trap game for Miami. I think our success depends on how well we limit Jared Cook. Any other year, I think Miami loses this game. This year it could go either way.

The Raiders are a lot better than their 0-2 record.

BOLD prediction!

There will be a final score!

Trending one team scores 28-35 and the loser 10 -11.

But then I'm thinking is 11 oddly possible?

31-12

Maybe.

Game three NFL teams start to get things going. Miami is a step ahead of the raiders team wise but not by much. This game doesn't look good for the Raiders. New coach, team still trying to find their way heading to the east coast and hot humidity. If we get the running game going it's 3-0.

I got 24-23 Dolphins

I think the Raiders are more likely to come in ready to rumble than to implode grumbling about Chucky.

I just think Miami's a better team and has HFA, but this one's gonna be a dogfight.

Game three NFL teams start to get things going. Miami is a step ahead of the raiders team wise but not by much. This game doesn't look good for the Raiders. New coach, team still trying to find their way heading to the east coast and hot humidity. If we get the running game going it's 3-0.
This doesn't matter if we can't stop Jared Cook it's going to be a long day and we have a history a of giving up big plays with tight ends

Back
Top Bottom