Final Score: Raiders V Dolphins | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Raiders V Dolphins

My biggest prediction for this game is a continued lack of respect for Miami. If we lose, then we’ll hear “see? Told you they sucked”. If we win, we’ll hear “well they beat an 0-3 team. Big deal”.

That being said...
Dolphins - 24
Raiders - 17

So true but good! We don't need any damn respect, results are much better.

My prediction:
Miami - 41 Oakland 20 (with 10 points in garbage 4th Q time)

RT17 - 27-37 for 309 yds, 3 TD, 1 INT 6 rushes 40 yds.
Drake 14 rushes, 71 yds 1 TD
Gore - 11 rushes 40 yds 1 TD

Amendola - 5 catch 34 yds 1 TD
Parker - 4 catches, 41 yds 1 TD
Gesicki - 3 catches, 38 yds
Stills - 6 catches, 91 yds, 1 TD
Wilson - 4 catches, 65 yds
Grant - 2 catches, 21 yds
Drake - 3 catches, 19 yds

Defense
3 take aways, 4 sacks, giving up 110 yds rushing

I never predict scores but I think this could be low scoring game. I think we might be about the turn the corner on offense but I don't think we're there yet. The pieces are there but I believe we need Parker and Gesicki to step in and up to really round this offense into high gear. The others are doing a good job but I believe these two could put us over the top.

Miami is the better team but if you look at last 5-10 years I think Miami loses almost every game following the Jets game.

Sun Sentinel Staff predictions: Miami Dolphins vs. Oakland Raiders
By Keven LernerSouth Florida Sun Sentinel Contact Reporter

Miami is 6-1 all-time in 1 p.m. starts against the Raiders at Hard Rock Stadium, the sole defeat handed to the 1-15 2007 team. The expected high temperature is expected to be above 90 degrees with Oakland wearing their black jerseys. The ball-hawking Dolphins have three turnovers in each game. The 1996 squad was the last Miami team with at least three takeaways in each of its first three games.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...ns-vs-oakland-raiders-20180920-htmlstory.html

When are we dropping 30? Is it this weekend?

If the Fins play hard the whole 60 minutes, it should be a solid win.
More than likely they let the Raiders score first and it will come down to the wire.
Fins 26
Raiders 23

This is the typical trap game IMO.

Lynch will test the middle, Cooke will test the lbs and Carr will helm the assault who hasn't really stunk up the joint.

I can still see Miami pulling this out if they score more than 24.

If the Fins play hard the whole 60 minutes, it should be a solid win.
More than likely they let the Raiders score first and it will come down to the wire.
Fins 26
Raiders 23
That will tell us a lot about what we have.

A "good" team would get up on them early, and go for the jugular.

Back
Top Bottom