Sunday, Sep. 23, 2018
1:00 pm EST (CBS)

week3.stats.jpg

Predict the final score of this game.

My prediction...

16 Oakland Raiders
24 Miami Dolphins (w)

Last edited:
The raiders suck and are making the cross country trip. Most west coast teams lose anyways while making that trip

Miami 27
Oakland 17

Oakland will be tough.....Gruden is a hall of fame coach.....Can gase outcoach him?

We are at home and the crowd and weather will help us.....I think we have an advantage with hot weather and crowd. We win by 2 field goals.

Phins 27
Raiders 21

Close game.

I said somewhere else Fins win by 4. I think that’s mostly because of a junk time TD to bring it closer. So somewhere around 20-16 sounds right to me.

Remember that New Orleans game i think on Monday night in Tannehills 2nd or 3rd year? We were undefeated going in, 3-0 I believe. That was a massive disappointment.

I think this team has what it takes to avoid those huge lows.

30-17 Dolphins.

oddly this raiders game doesnt really mean anything to me because we have so many advantages i expect a win but wouldnt be overly disappointed with a loss. the reason being is we're going to find out what we have in weeks 4 and 5 with back to back road games vs the pats and bengals. thats gonna show us what we have.

In the game against the Broncos the heat and altitude really got to the Raiders. To the point they were staggering to the sideline. Let's hope those black jerseys, South Florida heat and travel from coast to coast has the same effect.

Back
Top Bottom