Final Score: Rams v Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Rams v Dolphins

I like the way our D matches up against the Rams offense. Of course with starting a rookie QB I have no clue what to expect from the offense. Short week for the Rams and well rested Dolphins at home to me means Gaskin has a big day. I’ll go:

Dolphins 27
Rams 7

if you think I’m a homer wait until next week’s prediction.

If the Rams O can consistently get to the edge, I'll be BITTERLY disappointed in Flo/DC or the edge guys or both. Every fan over 12yo knows it's coming

very tough game and a brutal D forTua to go against on his first start. If, and I say if, our oline can be effective at holding back the anticipated potent rush, I think we have a shot. If not I can see a easy win for the Rams. I am a pessimist and see us losing by 6. If we win, my gawd we have something to be proud of in the making.

Hard game to predict. But if Miami's secondary continues its new found lockdown tendencies, the Rams will be hard pressed to win. I like Miami's chances, but am extremely unsure of the offense, because of the Rookie about to play his 1st game of his NFL career. I'm hopeful he's as good as he's been made out to be. If so Miami might just win this game.

Again, no respect to Floridians living up north of WPB. never get to see the games, except for Red Zone channel. When Tua starts playing well, bet they shuffle a couple games around on TV

I’ll go with 24-10 Rams.

Will Miami Win?

ball_04.gif
Hope so but how would any of us know what the offense will look like with Tua?

Probably the most difficult game to predict all season, so many factors: Fresh off a bye, new rookie QB, one of the best D's, in the league, Rams travelling east coast on a shorter week, Aron Donald !

LA are unquestionably the favourites here and we will have to be firing on all cylinders and make the most of our extra rest to win it. I just hope Tua doesn't lose this for us (which I don't think he will) going for a low scoring contest with both D's on top, don't think their O is anything to overly worry about a lot may be determined on whether we get off to a good start again. Going 17-14 to the Rams.

This is a hard game to predict.
If the Rams played like they did against the Bear which gave TB a run for their money then it's really tough.
Tua would have to play close to light out in his first NFL game as a starter.
The defense is going to have to keep it close.

I just can't see it until we know what we're getting with Tua.
I say a decent effort. But just too much on both sides of the ball going against the Dolphins.

Rams - 31
Miami - 17

Shut down the run and make Goff throw against out secondary. Goff throws 3 ints!!!

Mia 27-17

The Rams are a tough team to put your finger on. They have swept through the NFC Least, not giving up 20 points to any of those teams, and beaten the Bears who many believe, despite their record, are offensively challenged. They’ve lost to Buffalo, in a game in which they had a big lead, and the niners.

I was impressed with them Monday, but not with Goff. He seems to fold under pressure and even though I know their defense was dominating I wonder what their confidence level is with him because there were 4 possessions in a row where they didn’t throw a pass and a couple of 1st downs could have milked the clock. Again, the thinking may have been, “the Bears aren’t gonna score so who cares.”

We have to get up on them and make them one dimensional. I think that’s our formula for everyone though. I expect them to go hard trying to establish the run and throwing short to backs and TE’s. I don’t see them testing X and Jones much if they can help it which isn’t a huge deal because it seems like they like to have lots of guys involved.

I wonder who McVeigh wants to get back at worse, Flo or the Patriots?

I’m going to be greedy and say we leave less points on the field Sunday than usual.

Fins 24
Rams 20

Back
Top Bottom