Final Score: Rams v Dolphins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Rams v Dolphins

If the Rams O can consistently get to the edge, I'll be BITTERLY disappointed in Flo/DC or the edge guys or both. Every fan over 12yo knows it's coming

The Rams depend on decimating the edge. If you set the edge like the Patriots in the Super Bowl, the play a ton pass is not dangerous. This is a very interesting game. One of the strengths of the defense has been Lawson and Ogbah setting a very solid edge. It is a strength versus strength type of matchup. The Rams are very good at the outside zone game, and we have been very good setting the edge. Who wins this battle?

I do believe that Jones and X give us the opportunity to stack the deck by playing a lot 50 and 60 fronts. Rowe has the ability to shutdown any TE. As I said, this is going to be an interesting game As for the Phins O versus the Rams defense, the strength of the OL is the interior three. That gives us a chance to attack a very predictable defense.

This is a hard game to predict.

1) Miami is starting a rookie qb, a hyped one, but a rookie nonetheless. Generally rookie qbs have trouble leading drives to points, they have all the pretty passes and box score numbers, but generally struggle to consistently score.

2) Rams are a road team traveling across country after a win, which means a lousy start where Miami could take advantage of.

If Miami puts points up at an elite pace with a rookie qb we have something instantly special no need to disect every pass to see positives.

That's why I didn't post a prediction as well.

Dolphins win 24 to 19

Dolphins - 3 TD's, each w/ 1 point conversions (21 pts) and 1 FG (3 pts).
Rams - 2 TD's with only 1 extra point (13 pts) and 2 FG's (6 pts).

I definite seen Tua running out of pocket more times than not. In Alabama did Tua escape the pass rush effectively or not? Curious.

Miami 28
Rams 10

Tua is a winner and our reign begins here.

Back
Top Bottom