Final Score: Ravens vs Dolphins (week 1) | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Ravens vs Dolphins (week 1)

Lamar Jackson practices against the most complex defense in the league.
It doesn't make him a better and more accurate passer in just one season.

He might get better by playing against them, but ultimately who he was in the playoffs is who he is

I could care less what the score is at the end.I cant believe Vegas is sitting at 6.5 atm.The Ravens have owned us for idk how long.Easiest bet I have seen in years.
What I want to see is how this team plays as a whole.From coaching to execution of the players.If we win Awesome.If we lose and they play well with absolute minimal Talent Awesome.If we just look lost as a whole and get destroyed the picks we have accumulated wont matter.

Dolphins 20-16.... the first of three wins.

On paper, this game should be an easy win for Baltimore with the issues on the offensive line. But the team finds away, recovering a late Lamar Jackson fumble to seal the win for Brian Flores.

Sorry about your damn win prediction...I wasn't right either, I picked 38-3 for the GAME!
Everybody is entitled to their opinion but im seeing these blow out scores and wondering what their based on? Does Baltimore have a surprise weapon that I dont know about? I dont get it... Maybe off history alone people are expecting them to destroy us; i just dont see it. They may win, I just dont see the 38-10 overreaction.

Miami WILL win this game and if anyone cares to wager pm me. Cashapp only!

31-17 Ravens.

Fitz looks great, engineers a couple of TD drives, throwing 2 TD passes, and looks unlucky to have not made it 3. Then the Ravens shut us down, their offense--while not good--has no trouble with our toothless defense that cannot stop the run nor generate a pass rush. Not only do we lose … we start to get disheartened about our defense.
Well, I guess I was far too optimistic about the score. But, I was pretty spot on about not generating a pass rush and starting to get disheartened about our defense. Kinda wish it had been the other way around.

Back
Top Bottom