Final Score: Ravens vs Dolphins (week 1) | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Ravens vs Dolphins (week 1)

27 - 17 Dolphins. Fitz throws for 350+ 3 TDS no INTS Drake and Ballage and Walton combine for 130 yds
X get 1 INT and so does Rowe. 3-4 D confuses LJ and we get a 10 point win.

38-3 Ravens. Dolphins will have many drive killing oline penalties. I just don't think you can put a line together in less than a week and have any semblence of a cohesive low penalty game. We will hear this a lot - Holding and illegal procedure!

After all the effort our front Office and coach are doing to lose the game. I have changed my point of view. We are losing big time this game. I think we will be lucky to score more than 9 points. On the other side I expect our defense to be gased out by halftime, so I think Ravens 30 Dolphins 6 is a good guess.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion but im seeing these blow out scores and wondering what their based on? Does Baltimore have a surprise weapon that I dont know about? I dont get it... Maybe off history alone people are expecting them to destroy us; i just dont see it. They may win, I just dont see the 38-10 overreaction.

Miami WILL win this game and if anyone cares to wager pm me. Cashapp only!

31-10 if we score more then 10 points ill be shocked.... we are going to get absolutely killed. we will have more punts then first downs i think. Real first downs not penalty given first downs

Ravens 23
Dolphins 7
Defense actually has a decent game plan against Lamar, but the offense hands over field position too many times for easy points and only musters one scoring drive, probably the first offensive possession of the second half.

Ravens 24, Dolphins 21. Dolphins play tough but lose in the end by a field goal.

LJax is overwhelmed by defensive scheme and reduced to the one dimensional player he truly is.

Dolphins compliment defensive with a clasic heavy run attack to get the OL gelling and utilizing our stable of RBs.

Occasional deep passes keep the Baltimore D honest enough to win a game of field position.

This will be a classic street brawl with the Phins finally getting some physicality to offset talent

Phins 16 Ravens 13

Back
Top Bottom