Final Score: Seahawks v Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Seahawks v Dolphins

Might be a trap game for the hawks

Stress might lol
Unless Seattle is all in on letting russ cook. I don't see how we contain him with the state of our defense. The only way is if they play it super close which is a Pete Carroll weakness. But based on what I am seeing

SEA 34
Mia 14

Wilson is paying out of his mind. He won’t miss the same throws Minschew did. That said people need to forget the “legion of boom” this Seahawks defense ain’t it. Let’s see how they do against Dallas. I’ll say I’m certainly not sitting Russell Wilson next Saturday in fantasy haha!

Seattle is dead last in total yards allowed (485.0) to our (399.3). Obviously we have one game in hand. We'll see how they perform vs Dallas.

We're scoring more than 17, @CRIOS

No reason not to score. Seattle has allowed 20+ points in 23 of its last 27 regular season games including 24+ in 21 of those 27.

Russell Wilson has been so dominant it has distracted from how far that team has slipped as a whole.

sucks about Wilson getting knocked vs Dallas.. good thing for Seattle it's only one game.

Dolphins win 31-27. Seattle has a tough game against Dallas at 4:30 eastern Sunday. Dolphins have the advantage of 3 extra days of rest and get to play Seattle at 1:00pm eastern next Sunday. Seattle traveling across country to play a well rested Miami team in the 1pm humidity. A lot of things line up well for the Dolphins in this game.

No reason not to score. Seattle has allowed 20+ points in 23 of its last 27 regular season games including 24+ in 21 of those 27.

Russell Wilson has been so dominant it has distracted from how far that team has slipped as a whole.
Nice.

I would add it's not only points allowed, but so far this year, they are near the bottom in yds allowed, as well.

Some of that can be attributed to opponents having to play catch up, but not all of it.

That’s true. Wilson has been rediculous.

Back
Top Bottom