Final Score: Washington v Miami (week 6) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Washington v Miami (week 6)

Redskins score 3 tds and a fg while Miami regresses behind a porous O-line and manages to score only 10. Miami is good at losing....no...They are GREAT at losing and will not try hard in a loss Sunday.

24-10 Deadskins

Miami 34 Washington 10
Dolphins take one for the fans. I think they take a bye week on the tank and air it out just to keep butts in the seats for the rest of the deliberately miserable season. With the actual bye week looming, another miserable game and there won’t be anyone in the stands for the next home game, which doesn’t come until November 3rd against Adam Gase and his possibly worse team. I think we get to have the one fun game here at home Sunday before the bye.

as per prior prediction...

34 big glorious points for Miami

10 cheesy stink points for Wash

I am pretty confident the Dolphins will score 17-20 points.

If our WR's come to play and we have ZERO dropped passes. 24-28 points isn't out of the realm of possibility for them in this contest. Anyone with any sort of pride is going to try their absolute hardest this week given the opponent.

That said, we still are what we are and the possibility of being embarrassed is always out there.

I am saying we lose 27-17.

Jason Sanders nails a 60 yard FG to go along with his two misses from 42 and 39.

Mike Gesicki finds the endzone for the first time. Preston Williams also has a TD reception, although he should've had two after a dropped TD leads to one of Sanders's missed FG's before the half.

Am I crazy for considering Chris Thompson as my flex in a PPR league?

How have we been against pass catching backs so far this season?

Can we cover that guy?

Back
Top Bottom