Final Score: Washington v Miami (week 6) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Washington v Miami (week 6)

Lobster trap game. Miami loses focus and wins 16-13.

Rednecks 16
Dolphins 20

STARS
Josh Rosen 21 of 30 254 yards 2 TDS 0 INTS
Kenyan Drake 28 carries 127 yards 1TD (rushing) / 1TD (passing)
DVP 7 catches 87 yards
Drake 6 catches 75 yards yards 1 (TD)
Williams 4 catches 59 yards 1 (TD)

DEFENSIVE STARS
McMillan Sack
Bademosi Sack
Charlton Sack
C. Harris Sack

2 INTS (Howard and Jones)

Rednecks stats:
McCoy 15 of 22 195 yards 1 TD 2 INTS
Thompson 26 carries 90 yards
Peterson 12 carries 49 yards

We win this game. Fins Up Baby! We are not going 0-16. Bank it.

"I could see this going one of two ways. We are either going to pass it or run it. Because of those choices we are going to win or lose" Bob Griese.

24-28 Redskins score 21 in the second half while the dolphins only score 3.

Dolphins 20
Redskins 17

Finheaven implodes while multiple posters concede the 1st overall pick is lost and thank anyone who is happy for the meaningless win as if they were on the field making plays. The catch phrases of the week outside of "meaningless win" will be "you don't get it" and of course "mediocrity" this is when the SUPER SMART posters think they are the only ones who realize how important the #1 pick is and can't separate that our rooting interest have not affect on the outcome of the game. Like I said many will concede we blew the 1st overall pick without seeing the other 11 games play out which is WAAYYYYYY too early. The entertainment value of finheaven if we win is almost worth it, it will be overreaction city and absolute gold.
Without a doubt, this is my favourite post of the year!

I feel like we’re gonna somehow be surprised when we get blown out. Washington 37, Miami 10.

Miami 17
Redskins 7

Breakout game for Rosen and Preston Williams. Taco gets 2 more sacks.

I see this as a chance for Miami’s only win of the season. I also still see this team getting the 1st overall draft pick, because there’s still a lot of games left to play where the Redskins can play themselves out of that 1st overall spot.
But if Miami loses I won’t be shocked or even surprised.

I see this as a chance for Miami’s only win of the season. I also still see this team getting the 1st overall draft pick, because there’s still a lot of games left to play where the Redskins can play themselves out of that 1st overall spot.
But if Miami loses I won’t be shocked or even surprised.
Still have CIncy and the Jets twice.

Back
Top Bottom