final thoughts on Broncos and moving to Jets | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

final thoughts on Broncos and moving to Jets

We deserved to lose that game, team was completely inept. I think they believed the week long hype and looked past the game. No one player lost it for us it was a collective flush. Move on and see what we are made of, continue the slide and i'll worry move past and play smart and hard and I'll believe.We do need pieces, several, either way but the rest of the season will be a great measuring stick if it's a few pieces or a more in depth retooling.
and people were saying Flores was too good of a coach to let his players believe the hype lol

and people were saying Flores was too good of a coach to let his players believe the hype lol
It happens, I’ll give him and them a free pass just looking forward to see how they move on from this. The sign of a true champion is one who can overcome games like this.

I was mad that we lost the game, but as the week progresses it gets easier to get over it and move on.

If you watch they tried to run inside early in that game and davis kept forcing them to bounce. First quarter davis was a load.

then they found that soft outside edge and Miami did a very poor job to counter til it was too late and like I said ran everything off of it. But when they needed a critical gain in the run game right side here we come.

should have pulled van noy for more stack and flow size situationally but he was such a heavy member of that package they just murdered you at it.
I pointed out earlier that our LB's are a liability against the run, especially with no penetration to disrupt the blocking flow. I 100% agree with what you said. We need a bad @$$ed LB as a disrupter for the O to deal with every play, maybe the guy from PSU?

I pointed out earlier that our LB's are a liability against the run, especially with no penetration to disrupt the blocking flow. I 100% agree with what you said. We need a bad @$$ed LB as a disrupter for the O to deal with every play, maybe the guy from PSU?

yes parsons is gonna have entire field range and show up with bad intentions. He can offset a lot of things and I doubt he’s gonna be late. It’s a no brainer run that card up if you get the chance

if it doesn’t work at Mike due to not developing inside read and diag over time it’s an easy kick to wlb and stud difference maker. But I’d burn the Mike reps first. I’m willing to bet he’s gonna murder any off ball ask.

Can anybody show me a team with worse offensive weapons?
I did this in another thread: Texans Jets.
I think Gesicki is only reason we're not dead last. Devante is great but not double-coverage-beating great when WR2 and WR3 are losing 1-1. Parker was making plays when Williams was out there. He still makes catches but not able to get deep.

With Wilkins out we're non-competitive upfront. Losing the LOS=losing the game.

I was mad that we lost the game, but as the week progresses it gets easier to get over it and move on.
I stopped being mad when I realized Denver has way more talent than we do and our only hope was Lock being a huge knucklehead bum. He wasnt.

Does anyone thing that the Broncos were a bad matchup for us?
I did going into the game. I still thought we would win, but i was concerned about the following.

1 Their secondary is good. Simmons Aj Bouyne , the former jaguar corner, and their slot corner is very good. Our wideouts are struggling and have done better in games especially when teams are missing corners like the niners game or against teams that don't have great corners. Though they played well against cards but cards were missing a few corners as well.
I thought we see sticky coverage and tua would have to hold the ball.

2. ***ino was really good d coach especially with bears. I know we had a thread about him saying we got lucky he didn't want to interview with us ,but he knows d. I thought he would pressure tua especially since we struggle to get seperation and their secondary is good as I mentioned.

3. Bradley chubb-he was going to be able to apply pressure by himself. He is that good.

4 They like to run the ball and that is our weakness.

I really think it was a bad matchup. I do think if Fitz plays entire game we probably win. He is more seasoned to handle all that stuff. What do you guys think?

Also, the jets struggle with their corners so that should help us. They got their wideouts back which is a concern because they are now scoring points. They scored against chargers and pats. We need to put up points. But what do you guys think of the matchups with the jets?
The NFL is all how you match up. You could be the better team but lose 8 of 10 just because the inferior team matches up well against your weaknesses

Back
Top Bottom