final thoughts on Broncos and moving to Jets | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

final thoughts on Broncos and moving to Jets

after watching the weekly video by alf from three yards per carry...tua missed three plays that might have changed game. I remember two of them but there was another. He def was off. Hopefully he learns from it.
I felt one of those plays was his second long pass to Grant that he overthrew. He had time to throw but was spooked and rushed the throw

Well, ya'll said draft Oline.
I still wouldve, even with a time machine, cuz the guys we drafted this year will be good by next year and 2020 was always just 'development' and it's turning out to be that exactly.
With Parker and Williams around, a rookie stud WR can cut their NFL chops vs nickelbacks and LBs next season.

For any morons that think if Fitz starts that game we win..you are more stupid than some of your cute names to join this forum .
Fitz would have thrown multiple interceptions and it would still be a beat down...just the score would have been worse.
I don't think it's moronic to think we would've scored more than 10 points with Fitz. Always a crapshoot with the gunslinger. At least they would've been awake for it.

have you ever heard of attack the post and not the poster. We only gave up 20 points I think we might score more with fitz. Yes, I rather play tua.
Tua is undersized and this is a different ballgame. Very little pocket presence. We chose the weeping guy. Alabama would’ve gone im undefeated last year with 37 year old Fitz at QB throwing to 4 First Round WRs and a stacked OL.

Grant was open deep twice and Parker was breaking open when Tua ducked his head and took a sack. That's what I mean about "seat time" at Qb. Sometimes you have to see the coverage and where a receiver is breaking open, trust, and throw it to the spot. We left enought big plays out there to have won this game.

I’m actually worried. If we can’t score the jest can cram old man Gore down out throats all game. They’ve been getting better, the offense has to show up and force them to throw it. This defense need to play with a lead.

I think the Jets have street free agents and practice squaders in the secondary. If we can control the rush there should be no excuses.

I exaggerated a bit. Their CB’s are and undrafted rookie, a 5th rounder and one of their safeties is a 3rd rounder. No excuses. 3 rookies back there, no high picks.

Last edited:

I think this is it, haven't watched yet. Also sorry for the link and not embedding, but I'm on mobile.

Excellent work. More should look at how Tua played this game. Missed open people, made poor reads. If he’s not ready, play Fitz. Playoffs more important. Tua has time.

We can’t run the ball

We can’t stop the run

the run sets up the pass

Pretty much it. We also only have 1 WR. Seems like a lot of the players we have would be practice squad on other teams. Just goes to show how damn good Flo is at getting the most out of everyone.

The more I think about it the more this Jets game worries me. Everything says we should win but muscle memory says this is a rock bottom game. Argh!!

For any morons that think if Fitz starts that game we win..you are more stupid than some of your cute names to join this forum .
Fitz would have thrown multiple interceptions and it would still be a beat down...just the score would have been worse.
Fitz wouldn’t have missed all of the wide open WRs that Tua did. There is a good video breakdown that actually the guy slows the video down for people like you who down understand coverage and route progression.

Back
Top Bottom