final thoughts on Broncos and moving to Jets | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

final thoughts on Broncos and moving to Jets

I think this is it, haven't watched yet. Also sorry for the link and not embedding, but I'm on mobile.

Outstanding video! This loss is on Tua. Missed throws, held the ball too long, basically he played scared.

I think this is it, haven't watched yet. Also sorry for the link and not embedding, but I'm on mobile.

I agree with him on tbe missed corner routes theres 2 there where tua should have had that ball out at the top of the stem and prior to the cut. The rest of it I think the ball went exactly where it should we just missed em. He came off dvp when he should. He’s a little happy footed in the pocket I don’t mind that so much as long as he’s moving to space and he has a feel for that you can’t teach but don’t drop your eye level and you have to stay in sync with the route combos.

just looks like it’s a work in progress. Why he doesn’t like the corner routes relative to the leverages played etc I have no idea. But if we gonna run em and that’s where the ball should go he’s got to execute.

as far as telling elandon roberts to call for the gap shift pre snap in 11 personnel that’s pretty tough. I think if Roberts had better instincts hes gonna make that play anyways but he doesn’t. And we need more instincts on the inside.

i mean there couldn’t be a better fit than Micah parsons for what ails us at off ball.

go get him miami.

Last edited:
Excellent work. More should look at how Tua played this game. Missed open people, made poor reads. If he’s not ready, play Fitz. Playoffs more important. Tua has time.
So there was stuff there. I always thought saying, “nobody is open” based off the broadcast is pretty lazy. Gesicki really screwed up on that late route to the end zone. I’m sure that was another throw people put on Fitz as should have been intercepted yet Gesicki screwed up the route big time. That and the Mack Hollins looks clueless play was probably another “should have been intercepted”.

I’m actually worried. If we can’t score the jest can cram old man Gore down out throats all game. They’ve been getting better, the offense has to show up and force them to throw it. This defense need to play with a lead.

I think the Jets have street free agents and practice squaders in the secondary. If we can control the rush there should be no excuses.

I exaggerated a bit. Their CB’s are and undrafted rookie, a 5th rounder and one of their safeties is a 3rd rounder. No excuses. 3 rookies back there, no high picks.
I am concerned too. They have all three of their wideouts. Last game they didn't have mims and perriman was first game back. He has played great. But I been thinking about their secondary. All the success we had this year we faced teams missing pieces in their secondary. So I hope and think we can take advantage.

They lost their rookie backup running back...he didn't scare me. They are going to use that Johnson guy as backup. He ripped off a big run against us last game. I hope they just give it to gore. We are okay at stopping that kind of back.

So there was stuff there. I always thought saying, “nobody is open” based off the broadcast is pretty lazy. Gesicki really screwed up on that late route to the end zone. I’m sure that was another throw people put on Fitz as should have been intercepted yet Gesicki screwed up the route big time. That and the Mack Hollins looks clueless play was probably another “should have been intercepted”.
ya Gesicki really did screw that up. I was still hoping we would get penalty because their was some contact but probably that gesicki trying to run through the defender.

Pretty much it. We also only have 1 WR. Seems like a lot of the players we have would be practice squad on other teams. Just goes to show how damn good Flo is at getting the most out of everyone.
People could temper their expectations because even if we make a POs we are preparing for the future -

I agree Tua has to step through the rush and trust his WRs and TEs more rather than take sacks

But the players who can win off the LOS are coming - till then we wil nickel and dime with vanilla players - still good experience for young Tua

I am concerned too. They have all three of their wideouts. Last game they didn't have mims and perriman was first game back. He has played great. But I been thinking about their secondary. All the success we had this year we faced teams missing pieces in their secondary. So I hope and think we can take advantage.

They lost their rookie backup running back...he didn't scare me. They are going to use that Johnson guy as backup. He ripped off a big run against us last game. I hope they just give it to gore. We are okay at stopping that kind of back.

flacco didn’t want anything to do with contact coming off that neck surgery and he missed verticals he normally doesn’t when we first played him.

seems to have settled in now. It’s gonna be tough no doubt. I feel like we gonna lose the los our offense vs their defense

I think we will be okay. The nfl is weird. When you thinking you will win against the broncos you lose. When you are worried about losing to a certain team you pull through. Maybe we even blow them out.

Don’t sleep on the Jets. They’ve been putting up points the last few weeks. We still should beat them, but this is not a team to be overlooked.

Pretty much it. We also only have 1 WR. Seems like a lot of the players we have would be practice squad on other teams. Just goes to show how damn good Flo is at getting the most out of everyone.
I disagree. I think Grant is starting to bloom.

Back
Top Bottom