final thoughts on Broncos and moving to Jets | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

final thoughts on Broncos and moving to Jets

...what sucks is this is a game we should have won!

Had an opportunity to put the game away early and blew it.

Pretty obvious why...

I don’t understand why we didn’t pressure Lock like we did Herbert. Too many 4 man rushes which gave him time to extend plays. On both of their TD drives, they converted at least once on 3rd and 10 or more. Given our offensive struggles, we needed our defense to be more aggressive.

idk, I spent 3 quarters of the game wondering how bad our WRs really are, I spent the last quarter thinking our WRs on not that bad and Fitz needs to play.
200.gif

I was fine with Tua sitting the whole year...at most, coming in the last 3-4 games of the season...IF we weren't in a playoff race.

The Bronco’s and their mile high “thin air” advantage has made them a tough team to beat in Denver. Couple that with a young team due for a let down after a 5 game win streak.

After reading through page 3. It's funny how some of yall keep insisting how Fitz is just this qb who throws only jump balls. That dude can and does find open receivers plenty. He throws receivers open, he can throw on the run, he throws into tight windows, and of course he throws interceptions. But the dude is tough as nails and he knows how to extend plays. Something we need right now with our wr core not being the best. The excuses for Tua are being thrown all over the place but if any of them were valid, then Fitz would have had the same problems Tua had. Fits goes in the game and moves the ball with ease and yall act as if it was Denver lack of planning for Fitz. Smh

Back
Top Bottom