Final Vote: Say NO to Jeter | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Vote: Say NO to Jeter

spydertl79

Active Roster
Reaction score
Let's all unite and vote as many times as possible for Carl Crawford, the best candidate to unseat Jeter (who will probably win.) If Carl Crawford were on the Yankees or Red Sox he would be a superstar, but he's stuck in a small market. Stick it to the big market teams, stick it to the Yankees, vote for Carl Crawford.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Your a joke dude!

That's pretty funny.. more ironic though.

Ironic \I*ron"ic\, adj.

2: characterized by often poignant difference or incongruity
between what is expected and what actually is; "it was ironical
that the well-planned scheme failed so completely" [syn: ironical]

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)

Comprende? :lol:

I was going to vote for Crawford anyway...

Not to stick it to the Yankees, but just because he's more of a weapon off the bench than Jeter is.

FaninPatsyLand said:
I was going to vote for Crawford anyway...

Not to stick it to the Yankees, but just because he's more of a weapon off the bench than Jeter is.

Yeah right you just hate him cuz ur a sox fan. Jeter's goin. Trust me.

JTaylor99 said:
Yeah right you just hate him cuz ur a sox fan. Jeter's goin. Trust me.

I don't like the Yankees, but I respect Jeter, he's a great player.

As I stated before, Crawford can change the game with his speed, and therefore he's more valuable coming off the bench than Jeter.

FaninPatsyLand said:
I don't like the Yankees, but I respect Jeter, he's a great player.

As I stated before, Crawford can change the game with his speed, and therefore he's more valuable coming off the bench than Jeter.

Yeah I see your point. I guess I'm a little biased on Jeter, being a Yankee fan, but I just can't see an all star game witout him in it.

JTaylor99 said:
Yeah I see your point. I guess I'm a little biased on Jeter, being a Yankee fan, but I just can't see an all star game witout him in it.

Not that I think Crawford is going to win, Yankee fans will flex their muscles and get Jeter or Matsui to the game. With the amount of Yankee fans around the world, I wouldn't be surprised to see Jeter/Matsui finish 1 and 2 in the voting.

FaninPatsyLand said:
Not that I think Crawford is going to win, Yankee fans will flex their muscles and get Jeter or Matsui to the game. With the amount of Yankee fans around the world, I wouldn't be surprised to see Jeter/Matsui finish 1 and 2 in the voting.

lol

I voted for Pods, what he has done on the base paths has been crazy so far and he is a big reason that the White Sox are doing so well.

FaninPatsyLand said:

There are more Yankee haters than yankee fans or at least mroe that vote which is why we rarely had AS starters during our latest dynasty. I would give Matsui the edge b/c he has an entire Country stuffing the ballot for him.

The ESPN ticker just said Pods and Oswalt got the spots. I cant believe it wasnt Jeter or Matsui

FiN.in.RI said:
That's pretty funny.. more ironic though.

Ironic \I*ron"ic\, adj.

2: characterized by often poignant difference or incongruity
between what is expected and what actually is; "it was ironical
that the well-planned scheme failed so completely" [syn: ironical]

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)

Comprende? :lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

PWNED!!!

I can not believe that Scott Podsednik beat out Derek Jeter, Hideki Matsui, and Torii Hunter, all much bigger names having worse seasons, with the possible exception of Matsui. Love it...great job, America. The right guy is going.

RWhitney014 said:
I can not believe that Scott Podsednik beat out Derek Jeter, Hideki Matsui, and Torii Hunter, all much bigger names having worse seasons, with the possible exception of Matsui. Love it...great job, America. The right guy is going.

I don't have a problem w/ Podsednik winning b/c the Sox have been great and deserve a ton of all-stars but I would have chosen him last among the guys eligible to win the final spot.

Back
Top Bottom