Finally: A Zach Thomas Replacement ! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finally: A Zach Thomas Replacement !

The comparisons to Zach Thomas are boring these days. (One of my all time fave players) How about the Fins get a LB that makes his own history in the football world and stamps his own name on the Ring of honor. It's about time.

The most impressive part of Quentin Poling’s game can’t be seen.

Quenten Poling has dazzled with his run-stopping ability, pass coverage and uncanny ability to be in the right spot at the right time.

But perhaps what is most impressive about him is the knowledge of the game he brings to the field each week.

With him in the lineup, the Bobcats are one of the best run defenses in the country. Without him — well, they don’t want to think about that until they have to.

“I say he’s an all-conference quarterback for us on defense, that’s probably a pretty good description of him,” defensive coordinator Jimmy Burrow said. “He just does a great job stopping the run, and in his pass coverage, and his blitzing. He’s the total package.”

http://www.thepostathens.com/article/2016/10/quentin-poling-ohio-football

Hmm...hope you're right but I'm thinking this is more like a Jordan Tripp pick.

Comparing this kid to Zack? Wow! Hope he works out.

Umm, even if he is a quarter of the player Zach was, I will be more then happy enough to have him on the team.

The most impressive part of Quentin Poling’s game can’t be seen.

Quenten Poling has dazzled with his run-stopping ability, pass coverage and uncanny ability to be in the right spot at the right time.

But perhaps what is most impressive about him is the knowledge of the game he brings to the field each week.

With him in the lineup, the Bobcats are one of the best run defenses in the country. Without him — well, they don’t want to think about that until they have to.

“I say he’s an all-conference quarterback for us on defense, that’s probably a pretty good description of him,” defensive coordinator Jimmy Burrow said. “He just does a great job stopping the run, and in his pass coverage, and his blitzing. He’s the total package.”

http://www.thepostathens.com/article/2016/10/quentin-poling-ohio-football

You know what? Be the optimist, and God bless.

By the way? Every single one of you ******* above here who wanted to critique him for being hopeful?

Line the **** up. I’ll take you one at a time.

You know what? Be the optimist, and God bless.

By the way? Every single one of you ******* above here who wanted to critique him for being hopeful?

Line the **** up. I’ll take you one at a time.

tenor.gif

I want to say "every ****ing year", but you know what...

I hope you are right, it would be wonderful to have this team hit on a pick late in the draft and have him be our late round story.

I mean, c’mon. It’s like someone made an optimistic post and people lined up to shoot him down. Jesus.

Back
Top Bottom