Finally. Maybe. I Hope. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finally. Maybe. I Hope.

DirkForever

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
First time in 40 years that I think the 'Fins are on the right track. I am in the bay are in CA, 49ers country and have a close friend that played for them for many years. I have lived that down failure after failure. In my opinion, Flores is solid and not a pipe dream. Finally. Saw a guy in the parking lot today wearing a 'Fin shirt. I have not seen that in a long time. The momentum is growing. Go Fins!

First time in 40 years that I think the 'Fins are on the right track. I am in the bay are in CA, 49ers country and have a close friend that played for them for many years. I have lived that down failure after failure. In my opinion, Flores is solid and not a pipe dream. Finally. Saw a guy in the parking lot today wearing a 'Fin shirt. I have not seen that in a long time. The momentum is growing. Go Fins!
Welcome aboard :fh

Thank you for the welcome. I do not usually frequent forums because they end up taking all of my time once I get involved. But for the first time in a very long time I actually want to participate in 'fin talk. Appreciate it. If only they can knock down the Bills. Tua is coming along. I don't think I've ever seen a kinship like he as with Fitz. That in itself tells the story of how this will play out. I hope?

This should probably be moved to main. Sorry.

Welcome Dirk, help yourself to the complimentary wet bar, and don't forget to tip housekeeping... :)

RIP Eddie! I have been mourning which is strange for me. I got to meet him at the American Music Awards in 1989. So lucky. Then I saw him at his worst several years ago an his solo consisted of him looking at the speaker with his back turned to the audience and just hitting a random chord every 30 seconds or so. If you want a good time watch YouTube first time reactions to watching him shred.

You are all so welcoming. I hope to make this my new forum home. ?

RIP Eddie! I have been mourning which is strange for me. I got to meet him at the American Music Awards in 1989. So lucky. Then I saw him at his worst several years ago an his solo consisted of him looking at the speaker with his back turned to the audience and just hitting a random chord every 30 seconds or so. If you want a good time watch YouTube first time reactions to watching him shred.

You are all so welcoming. I hope to make this my new forum home. ?
You'll love it here Dirk, many knowledgable posters and a few not so much, but a GREAT place nonetheless. Check out the Lounge when you get the chance, fair warning (you like how I did that) you better have a sense of humor, it's where the cool kids hang out, especially in the offseason. If you have any questions hit me up, I'm happy to help. Again, welcome, and enjoy your new home!

Back
Top Bottom