Finally registered | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finally registered

Phin2phin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Well hello fellow fin fans. I have been a lurker around here for almost a year.

I just wanted to say that I am hopeful for this season, with the addition of RW, and Norv, along with Chambers coming into his second year, we stand a real shot at getting deep into the playoffs.

I look forward to chatting with you all, and God Bless.

P2P

welcome a-board Phin2phin

looking forward too :jumper:

Welcome to the best Phin site on the net. Even the Bill boys that show up here are OK once you get used to them...Afterall, its not their faults they turned into Bills fans, They were born that way...:evil:

:D Oh man, I love Buffalo fans, they taste just like chicken. Or maybe that was their wings, I don't recall.

Chicken? Well after that amazing catch by Chambers last year, I'd have to say they tasted more like burnt toast.

Colts CB David Macklin should be named "Toast". He's the guy who gave up Chambers' first career TD......a 76-yarder. After that, whenever Chris came off the LOS, Macklin just turned around and sprinted towards the endzone. LOL.

Originally posted by Phin2phin
Well hello fellow fin fans. I have been a lurker around here for almost a year.

I just wanted to say that I am hopeful for this season, with the addition of RW, and Norv, along with Chambers coming into his second year, we stand a real shot at getting deep into the playoffs.

I look forward to chatting with you all, and God Bless.

P2P

Wow a lurker for almost a year,what were you thinking. Didnt you even feel like writing something? What were you waiting for? Anyways welcome aboard.

Norv is the scary addition, I see RW is living up to the Dulfelon name.

Well, you guys really hash stuff out here, and someone almost always says what I am thinking, so why sign up?

But I did, because I might have something to say sometime.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I must say these are the best forums I have been too, you guys seem to get along really well.

Some of the other forums are, um, a bickering contest, or a Jay Fiedler hate club.

Later

thathurmanator, as bills fans go, you're alright. ive noticed you add good football insight and dont just jabber on(like other buffalo fans), nice take icestorm, im still laughing. phin2phin, welcome, hope you like it here. i know i do.

TOAST??

MACKLIN is a BLUE & WHITER from PENN STATE!! I hate PENN STATE!! And I am from that country!! (EXCEPT CEFALO & McDUFFIE) as for the rest ............?????? JUNK!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom