Finally, Spoke To A Doer At Directv (do Not Discuss Streams) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finally, Spoke To A Doer At Directv (do Not Discuss Streams)

Everyone who uses this route, do yourself a favor and google the promo code to save another $20. It may only be for early subscribers, but I've used that route the past 3 years. $80 is not a bad price and I just use a family member's college email. Stream it on my Playstation (the only thing I really use it for haha)

Edit: I believe the code was BACKTOSCHOOL

I didn't know about the promo code thanks for the tip man!

Unfortunately I'm done giving direct tv my money so I will be going the illegal route this year.

FFIC,

Look into that student package direct tv offers for 100 bucks it's the best paid way in.
Thanks brother. I am done with Directv for a year. I am researching Hulu now. They are offering a free month for regular Hulu. Hulu live you get a week free, then $39.99 a month. I appreciate the post.
https://help.hulu.com/en-us/nfl-availability

Just trying to help out other brothers.

Last edited:
Thanks brother. I am done with Directv for a year. I am researching Hulu now. They are offering a free month for regular Hulu. Hulu live you get a week free, then $39.99 a month. I appreciate the post.
https://help.hulu.com/en-us/nfl-availability

Just trying to help out other brothers.

CNET has a good breakdown. Unfortunately, I'm currently working Sundays. I'll either watch live at my desk or save it for later and avoid the internet until after I watch the game. My co-workers are the other obstacle, though lol. Not sure if I'll be able to remain unspoiled.

https://www.cnet.com/news/apple-sept-12-2018-event-new-iphones-expected/

Why in the world would anyone have DirecTV and not have the ticket? It gets cloudy and you lose service.

Yep...I do this every August as well...been doing it for I don't know how long. Since ATT took over it is definitely tougher to get the great deals with Direct TV you used to. Took about a 45 minute call this year but I ended up with $73.50 off Sunday Ticket, some movie package the wife likes for 1/2 off for 3 months ($22.50 in savings), and then $55 off my bill per month for 12 months ($660 in savings). So $756 in savings over the next year, I'll take it. And...no new contract term, which I also like.

I called today and told them if i don’t get nfl Sunday ticket for free I want to cancel direct tv altogether. Put me on hold and when he came back he said they will charge me 48.95 a month for 6 months for Sunday ticket but starting same month as first payment they will credit my account $60 a month for a year. A no brainer. Don’t be afraid if they start to go along with you about canceling. They will cave trust me

Im not in school though, daughter next year but out of luck this year. Im even thinking of listening via sxm bit that sucks
Just use your favorite college football player. All you need is name, school and birthday. Mine is associated with my gmail account, you don't even need an edu.

Just use your favorite college football player. All you need is name, school and birthday. Mine is associated with my gmail account, you don't even need an edu.
Cool, and I could just use my own credit card for payment they won't question the name difference?

Cool, and I could just use my own credit card for payment they won't question the name difference?

I don't know that Sunday Ticket would care, parents pay for accounts for their kids or even friends with different last names can pay on the account with their credit card. The problem is if anyone ever finds out that you used their name and id information without consent you could be looking at serious felony charges. Just think if you signed up and next month that person tried to sign up and found out they couldn't because they already had an account in their name.

I don't know that Sunday Ticket would care, parents pay for accounts for their kids or even friends with different last names can pay on the account with their credit card. The problem is if anyone ever finds out that you used their name and id information without consent you could be looking at serious felony charges. Just think if you signed up and next month that person tried to sign up and found out they couldn't because they already had an account in their name.
I have a cousin who's in college I'm sure they would let me use their name to make it easy.

And then you watch it on the computer right?

You can watch it on your computer or ps4, Xbox firestick whatever streaming device you use. If your computer has an HDMI port you can plug your computer into your TV and watch on the big screen.

I just inputed a friends info on the directvu check eligibility section and it won't take it. She is in masters program at rutgers, do you know if only undergrad is eligible?

Back
Top Bottom