Finally....

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Well... I am exhausted. :eek:

Truthfully, I really do not know what happened to the boards. All I know is that I did something I didn't want to do... and thats upload a backed up version of the boards, which means that some threads/posts may not be posted.

The main deal was that the boards simply crashed, I don't know if it was hackers or the host. However, I strongly believe that its the host because I had some other problems with the site overall that was related to the Host.

Bottom line, I had no idea what went wrong. The host never responded to my complaints, so I did the only thing I knew how to do. Sorry for the inconvience.

NOTE TO SELF: FIND A NEW HOST ASAP.

What happened today was totally unacceptable in my opinion. The boards should have never done what they did.

Talk to ya all later....

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
!t happens

not your fault - but thanks for all the effort :)

As much as it sucks, it is not like my banks need to restore their database and lost my last paycheck ;)

iceblizzard69

Hammered
Reaction score
Great job AJ in getting the boards back. I couldn't get into my account last night and it said I registered in 1970.

bigbry

Want some?
Reaction score
Just a word about FFiB. This guy is a relentless perfectionist IMO. He is always working his A$$ off at Dolphin Talk to keep everything up and running, updated etc. He has also ALWAYS been there to answer any questions regarding the board. I would doubt very much that your E-Mails/phone calls would go unanswered.
OK, FFiB, you can mail my commission check now.

BB

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ

Tell me more... I am currently looking at http://www.venturesonline.com/

Scrap

Go Fins
Reaction score
I second that.FFiB seems to do a great job there.(and seems to have a good knowledge of the Dolphins as well)
Can I get my check too Boca?:D

phinsphan4ever

Welcome to Miami Daunte!!
Reaction score
AJ............

I know you did everything you could to get the site back and operational ASAP. I'm sure it was all the host's fault. You and FFib need to have a conversation(hint, hint;) :rolleyes:

Top Bottom