finally! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

finally!

dolfan06

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
5 years ago, for my 50th birthday, my son got me a dan marino autographed helmet, it was a closeout sale and it was the last one. it had a blackface mask, and i have been looking for a aqua one for 5 1/2 years. finally my wife was browsing ebay and found one! most places that had em wanted a minimum order of one dozen. another $300 for a face mask was kinda out of the question!:rolleyes:

I have a "DAN THE MAN" authentic football helmet from e-bay. The only problem is they put a linebacker face-mask on it! I need a MARINO facemask!! Any suggestions???

Phin............

i have been trying for so long to get this mask replaced, after the last bid is down, i'll give you the ebay #. maybe the guy has another, but i don't want to bid against you! :p

D-06,

That sounds good!! I have no intention on bidding but let me know how things work out!! PHIN

"With a BIG PHIN YOU ALWAYS GET IN!!!" GO PHINS

Phin...........

the auction on the facemask is good for 19 more hrs. right now i've got it, will let you know tomorrow!:D

I have an autographed helmet from Dan Marino that he actually wore in a game. It is awesome. I got it for FREE when I was 9 when my mothers friend found out I liked the Dolphins and knew Dan Marino. It was the greatest thing I ever got, and no one payed a cent.:)

Phinmaster1354

i got it! if you still need that face mask, call real sports 1-248-681-9640. not sure where they're located yet, haven't gotten back to me yet!;)

Back
Top Bottom