• Minnesota - Pistons

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Minnesota - Pacers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lakers - Pistons

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm sticking with what I predicted before the season. Pistons over Lakers. Never predicted how many games though.

Mr. Deez, if you want in on our game you have to pick how many games it will take to beat the Lakers and who your MVP will be.

Uh... I'll take Pistons in 6, and Ben Wallace MVP. I'm probably wrong on the games and MVP, but, I took a shot.

Someone took those predictions already, but you could pick game 5 or 7 or a different MVP. Thanks.

well then, I guess I'll take the Pistons in 7. The Lakers are playing good, but, I still want to stick with the Pistons, and Ben Wallace.

I think it will be LA in 7. MVP = Kobe (before he leaves LA)

Prime Time said:
I think it will be LA in 7. MVP = Kobe (before he leaves LA)
another Laker hater learns the hard way :lol:

and don't give me this, "lakers are my 3rd favorite team" crap...you talked **** about them(and still are now with the kobe remark), and your timberpoodles couldn't back up your dumb@ss predictions :goof:

Al13 those predictions are already taken see my first post to see what's taken and what's left. I'm cutting off enteries after the finals is set because it's not fair to everyone who made predictions before the finals.

And the winner is a split decision between Myself and ChambersOwns84 (We were both the closest to the real game and no one got the MVP right). So I'll tell you what Chambers whoever can predict what the Lakers team will look like next season is the winner. I'll go with Shaq stays, Kobe's gone(either by court or by owner decision), Malone'll retire, Payton'll probably give it one more go but he's not anywhere near the form he was. George'll be starting as will Walton.

:lol: Detoit won...w00t!!! I was hoping they would pull a Marlin.

Like I told TT last night, I made that post as I was realizing my hatred towards LA. Then when I realized it, it was too late to change the prediction. Either way, LA got whored.

Back
Top Bottom