FinAtic8480 talks Free Agent Safeties with Profootballfocus.com | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinAtic8480 talks Free Agent Safeties with Profootballfocus.com

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Dol-fans by now you know Im always searching for all the possible Dolphins news I can to update this site and fellow Dol-fans like you and I. Whether it is on various sites, twitter, newspapers or even asking local reporters, im there. Being that news has been very slow the last couple of days (Thank You Clark) and some of our very own local reporters are reporting anything we dont already know, I decided to ask some questions to the best statistical site out there today, Profootballfocus.com. These guys were great answering my questions on one of the most important open positions on our team, safety. Below is my Q & A with them, I hope you guys enjoy.

Q: robi2184 @ProFootbalFocus Alot of Dolfans want Atogwe, but I stress his number took a decline. Opinions please

A: ProFootbalFocus @robi2184 Atogwe is a ballhawk, has good ball skills, but inconsistent. Good TIR score last season though which wasn't expected.

Q: robi2184 @ProFootbalFocus Ken Hamlin he is rumored to be cut & I think Miami would like him

A: ProFootbalFocus @robi2184 Decent performance for Dallas vs run, was poor in coverage, not ideal for fins with Bell already SS.

Q: robi2184 @ProFootbalFocus Got it, any FA safeties you would recommend for Fins after Clark double crossed us of the remaining available FA

A: ProFootbalFocus @robi2184 Atogwe isn't a bad fit for Miami, but he would likely require $$. Sean Jones has potential if he is healthy, but that's a ?

http://twitter.com/ProFootbalFocus

I could give you those answers. They are pretty much common knowledge at this point.

From what I've read Sean Jones was a bust for the Eagles, I'll pass. Looks like Atogwe or Sharper are our only options via FA.

Thanks for the appreciation, :rolleyes2:

its constructive criticism. My bad if i rubbed you the wrong way but IMO, that wasnt the most enlightening post of yours. You are a great poster but those questions and answers are nothing but redundancy at this point.

its constructive criticism. My bad if i rubbed you the wrong way but IMO, that wasnt the most enlightening post of yours. You are a great poster but those questions and answers are nothing but redundancy at this point.

Those guys are well informed, they have a very hard job at what they do. I thought that being they are stat guys they would have a better opinion than an average Joe, I liked their answers. Maybe next time I can have something better for you, dont mean that in a bad way. It was my first time at getting quastions answered by a big site. So I wanted to share.

Sharper would be a great pick up for a year or two and when clemons is ready to take over he can or a saftey we draft this year maybe Nate Allen

Those guys are well informed, they have a very hard job at what they do. I thought that being they are stat guys they would have a better opinion than an average Joe, I liked their answers. Maybe next time I can have something better for you, dont mean that in a bad way. It was my first time at getting quastions answered by a big site. So I wanted to share.

I apprecieate ?? it Finatic. Your the most informed poster around this time on the whole site :up:

No thanks to Sean Jones. we have two safeties with plenty of "potential". I see Miami trading for sensebaugh.

No thanks to Sean Jones. we have two safeties with plenty of "potential". I see Miami trading for sensebaugh.

Miami would have to give a second round pick for Sensabaugh, unless they can strike some deal for a lower pick. He is also a SS and Miami is looking for FS. Sean Jones is out there for the pickings he was visiting the Bucs today.

Sean Jones has played in 3-4 and the more I read it was not that he was bad. It was that he was injured. Will see, if Miami signs him I don't expect it to be for more than 2 years.

BTW guys according to the Herald Fins are not too high up on Clemons. When Clemons was drafted last year people in the know said he was gonna be a solid ST nothing more & nothing less. During OTA the media fell in love with him and that was when alot of people starting thinking our future FS. Clemons is a nice player, but I would much rather have Culver fill the void than Clemens.

finatic is the new nublar:bowdown:

Thanks, but Nublar is awesome. I really thank all of you for the support the last couple of days. I am doing what I love, following my Dolphins and sharing it with the world. This site gives me that oppurtunity & you guys are my judges. Just keep on the support and I promise that wether it is by phone, computer or twitter. I will always update you guys. Those that like my work can follow me on twitter @robi2184. From now on I will update my account with all possible Fin news.

Back
Top Bottom