Fine...I Did it..... I bought a Feeley Jersey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fine...I Did it..... I bought a Feeley Jersey

gmoney41

Starter
Reaction score
www.finishline.com, only $29.99.

I HAD TO DO IT!!!!

I hope Feeley has an awesome year this year. I just have a feeling that he will win us some games this year.

Would you buy a Feeley jersey? How many of you have a Feeley jersey. I think later on, I'll buy a Ronnie Brown Authentic.

By the way, has anyone bought one yet?

Just remember, buying it and wearing it are two different things....

You can always choose not to wear it if Feeley sucks....

I've still got my Ricky jersey on ice!!!....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Hopefully you won't have to file it away with the Ricky, Fiedler jerseys.

I want a Ronnie Brown jersey badly...that and a Jordan Gross Carolina jersey (same name as me, which is totally awesome! lol)

So if i'm reading the prices correctly, the $65.00 jersey (mcmichael) is a current player doing well. The $29.99 jersey (Feeley, Thomas), maybe players on their last legs with the fins. The $19.99 jerseys (Fielder, Boston, Griese), are busts and no longer with us. Oh oh Feeley your only $10 away from oblivion!

If you wanted to burn a jersey that badly theres always those old Fiedler jerseys

I got a Ronnie Brown Jerz on the way.I had to make it with my own name and number.So i just put Brown and number 23.It cost like 30 more if you do it that way.

Hey Blitz, Lacuna Coil kicks ***!!

How many of you guys actually have a Fiedler Jersey? (Dont be embarrased)

Im sure everyone has bought a Ricky Williams Jersey at some point in their Dolphin Fan Lifetime. Its sad really.

I know almost 80% of you guys have Ricky jerseys, all I needed to do was watch NFL ticket and the stadium was full of #34 jerseys : ) It's ok I had his frickin' "Gladiator" poster on my wall. Turned it into a dartboard.

Yeah I also had that "Gladiator" Poster. It was a pretty cool poster. I had to take it down and throw it under the bed. That's where it lays to this day.

Back
Top Bottom