fine tuning | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

fine tuning

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
we whipped the bears and pats and came real close against the colts. with better coaching and play calling I dont see why we cant have a good season next year with our main core of players we have now. with a run in the playoffs anything is possible. we are not that bad we lost a lot of close games. we just need a little fine tuning not an overhaul.

it is amazing that we played these teams very well, kind of gives you some hope doesnt it

If fine tuning means qb, wr, secondary, and possibly OLine, then yeah, your right!

slam our team if you want but look at those garbage squads that the pats and jets have but they went to the playoffs. and the bears went with grossman. we are not that off.

slam our team if you want but look at those garbage squads that the pats and jets have but they went to the playoffs. and the bears went with grossman. we are not that off.
I don't like to look at it as a slam. Realism, cynicism maybe but not a slam. Believe me, I would love to share your blind optimism, and I hope your wright. I just see way too many question marks...

Fine tuning? More like tossing the beat up old piano in the trash bin and buying a new one.

We have far from the worst talent in the NFL so hopefully Cameron will make better use of the talented players we do have.

we whipped the bears and pats and came real close against the colts. with better coaching and play calling I dont see why we cant have a good season next year with our main core of players we have now. with a run in the playoffs anything is possible. we are not that bad we lost a lot of close games. we just need a little fine tuning not an overhaul.

Don't lie to yourselves fellas. Let's take a look at the Saints who turned their entire franchise around in one year much like we are hoping to do. What did the Saints hit on to make such a dramatic turn around?

-Reggie Bush
-Drew Brees
-Marques Colston

Now, in terms of numbers, you guys are right. Three players? Mueller can hit on 3 players right? I think so. But any of those players? Game changers? Colston and Bush, rookies mind you, were responsible for the only 14 points the Saints scored in a championship game and it was one field goal away from being enough for a comeback. That's big time guys. That doesn't grow on trees.

People stop to think about us whooping the Pats and Bears and playing the Colts well. We always play the Pats and Colts with everything we have. One's a division rival and the other use to be. And Chicago, come on. That week we would have housed an All Madden team the way our squad was roused from Kooch's comments.

We can get this thing turned around sooner than later and without cleaning house but it's not going to be easy. We need to get lucky as well as good.

i agree we are not that far away not in today's nfl look at saints jets ...

I would like to see the group of players that we have playing under a good offensive system. The flashes of talent that we see out of people like Chambers just makes me think that he's not the problem.

I know that we are probably going to be looking at a few new guys on the O-Line this year. Cam usually wants quick O-Line players for his zone blocking scheme.

My biggest concern really is Ronnie Brown, It seems to me that Cam's running system is built off being able to read the blocks infront of you and making the correct cut into a different hole. I'm not sure that is the best system for Ronnie to operate out of. Now if Ricky comes back and looks like the Ricky we used to know watch out cause its going to be on like Donkey Kong, but I'm not sure that system is going to be great for Ronnie. I guess we'll see, maybe there again we haven't really seen him be forced to do that, maybe he'll be great at it.

Careful. Last year everyone was talking about Daunte alone being good for a few more wins, and that we'd go 11-5 or 12-4.

Back
Top Bottom