FinFans going to the game.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinFans going to the game....

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Please make LOTS AND LOTS of noise! If you can chant J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!!!!

Is it sold out?

I am driving down from Ponce Inlet (about 3.5 hours). I got season tickets (sec. 127) and I plan on being at 7 out of the 8 regular season games ( Monday nighters are tough!). I plan on making so much noise that I will be unable to speak at work on Monday. Except to tell Jets fan how much I enjoyed our boys (J)ust (E)nding (T)he (S)treak!!!!!!

My brother and I are flying down from Indianapolis, In. I've never been to the promised land...I mean a Dolphins' game, and I can't wait. J-E-T-S SUCK, SUCK, SUCK. (Just practicing...) The only problem I can think of is that storm I'm reading about that's brewing in the Caribbean right now. Has anyone heard anything new about whether or not that's going to impact the game?

I'll be screaming my fool head off!!!

And don't worry.....I won't let the Dolphins lose this weekend even if I have to go out there and make a few tackles myself!!!!

We are grounding all air traffic Sunday. The Jets are entering a no fly zone!

WE will not hear any J-E-T-S chants this weekend.....

.....unless it ends in LOSE LOSE LOSE!!!

It looks like that system will go into the Gulf of Mex. The only precipitation this weekend will be from those Garish Green Geeks crying in their beers.

Flying down from Canada...will be my first football game ever (well, I've seen CFL games but does that really count?), and what could be better than seeing the Jets get stomped?

Flying in from NY to see my JETS in phin country...got my tickets on ticketmaster last week -- a bit slow to sell out down there ... you can still get single seats -- club seats actually online.
You guys are travelling a long way to watch the JETS win---i am getting ready for the J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS! when all the phin fans leave in the 4th :)
Good Luck!

The Jits game sold out rather quickly as soon as tickets went on sale this summer.....I'm not sure what the NFL means by "sold out" but that's what this game has been billed as.

no way it was sold out i got my tix from ticket master last week -- had my choice actually...the game will sell out but i don't know what the NFL means by sold out early on -- maybe they base it on something other than a full stadium? maybe % of tickets anything over 95% or something

maybe.....I just "know" what they TELL me.....and they have been saying soldout since the tickets went on sale......It was actually the first one to sell out.....so,???????????

This game sold out in a few hours. I think maybe certain outlets obtain large amounts of tickets, knowing that they'll be easy to get rid of, and that counts as sales. I don't really know.

Sold out means that the Miami Dolphins have sold all tickets for the game. This still leaves places like Ticketmaster, etc. that have purchased large quantities of seats to sell them off. But since the Dolphins have already sold them all of the seats, it's considered a sell out.

Originally posted by JackMeehov
I am driving down from Ponce Inlet (about 3.5 hours). I got season tickets (sec. 127) and I plan on being at 7 out of the 8 regular season games ( Monday nighters are tough!). I plan on making so much noise that I will be unable to speak at work on Monday. Except to tell Jets fan how much I enjoyed our boys (J)ust (E)nding (T)he (S)treak!!!!!!

Sec 127, 128 two of the loudest sections in the Hizouse!! I'm right in the Eisle between the two sections 128 row 19 and 20 seats 1-3 and seats 1-4 respectively. You sound like you fit right in! We go home after every game without voice.

:shark:

It tells you right on ticketmaster to check back closer to game day (regardless of venue) because there are always tickets that have been reserved for whatever reason for whatever source that are then put back into the public purchasing pool.

Back
Top Bottom