Finheaven and free speech | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven and free speech

DuderinoN703

We? What the **** we?
Club Member
Reaction score
Mods, veterans of FH, newbies.....

We need to hold a town hall meeting of sorts to get this board under control. It's great that we recently set a record for the amount of members on this site but it's also a catch-22 in that there's more pollution on this site than ever before. It's 100% fine for someone to have an opinion but when you see thread after thread of the same topic or mindset, there has to be a way to organize it better.

Can we have a thread of suggestions to make the site flow better? Some thoughts, ideas, anything? Maybe create a few more sections on this site akin to 'Depths of the Sea' but have it be Dolphins related/negative thoughts about the team.

It shouldn't have to come down to just paying for a VIP membership and posting solely in that section. I think we should have enough common sense on the board to better control the flow of discussion we have here. I've been on this site for years now and it's my favorite site to come to. I just feel pretty bad at seeing the site be a collection of **** now.

I agree about the pollution. While finheaven is probably the best site for up to date Dolphin info, I have to sort through a lot of ****ty threads to find it.

The only good thing is that it's entertaining to see. I'd rather have more intelligent conversations going on but if this site is going to go down the toilet, it might as well be b/c of humorous drivel.

I'm all for a seperate section for the negativity. Just make sure it has plenty of bandwidth.

It will all die down once

A) we sign a franchise QB, and
B) start winning.

thats why you have VIP.VIP is set up for more responsible posters and the like,but i dont think there is enough posters there yet to have most of the interesting conversation go on there.

thats why you have VIP.VIP is set up for more responsible posters and the like,but i dont think there is enough posters there yet to have most of the interesting conversation go on there.
there are plenty of VIP members, just gotta get them to post.

people need to get out of the mindset rush to make a thread breaking news. never fails we end up with multiple of the same threads.

people need to get out of the mindset rush to make a thread breaking news. never fails we end up with multiple of the same threads.

We need people like that though...If no one posted those threads, how would conversations start and such?

All forums are like this and what's why mods merge em...

Mods, veterans of FH, newbies.....

We need to hold a town hall meeting of sorts to get this board under control. It's great that we recently set a record for the amount of members on this site but it's also a catch-22 in that there's more pollution on this site than ever before. It's 100% fine for someone to have an opinion but when you see thread after thread of the same topic or mindset, there has to be a way to organize it better.

Can we have a thread of suggestions to make the site flow better? Some thoughts, ideas, anything? Maybe create a few more sections on this site akin to 'Depths of the Sea' but have it be Dolphins related/negative thoughts about the team.

It shouldn't have to come down to just paying for a VIP membership and posting solely in that section. I think we should have enough common sense on the board to better control the flow of discussion we have here. I've been on this site for years now and it's my favorite site to come to. I just feel pretty bad at seeing the site be a collection of **** now.

This is a forum for dolphins fans. Who cares if some stuff gets re-posted, it a website for a sports team.

Maybe introduce a free agency forum like we have a draft forum?

It could be merged/replace the salary cap forum

Back
Top Bottom