Finheaven Big Board | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Big Board

Pitts
Harris
Collins
Dickerson
You could choose more if you want, and they don't have to be from my list. I can work with your 4 choices but the final result would be better with more.

I thought they were making those plans to replace one of these corners when they drafted Iggy. I just don’t see a need to draft a CB early in this years draft. So we will just have to agree to disagree on selecting a CB in the first two rounds this year. Especially when they have much bigger needs throughout their roster.
They drafted Iggy the same year they signed Jones. Most people didn't like the Iggy pick because they didn't feel it was a need. In this defense lock down corners are always a need. Everything flows off the CB's being able to play man. I know most fans think edge is a need (I am one), but in this defense corners are more important as the pas rush is usually generated by disguised schemes and blitzes.

Sewell
Smith
Chase
Waddle

Parsons
Collins
Horn
Paye

Harris
Williams
Ojulari
Oweh

Dickerson
Humphrey
Meinerz
Tryon

E Smith
B Brown
T Wallace
Eskridge

Lecounte
E Mitchell
Banks
Cleveland
That's a nice board.
Who is E Mitchell?
No Etienne?

K. Pitts
J. Chase
D. Smith
J. Waddle

J. Phillips
K. Paye
Z. Collins
T. Marshall
R. Bateman
T. Moehrig
C. Basham
C. Humphrey
A. Vera-Tucker
D. Radunz
T. Jenkins

J. Williams
C. Humphrey
T. Marshall
Z. Collins
C. Basham
R. Bateman
N. Harris
T. Etienne
J. Tryon
D. Radunz
T. Jenkins

J. Holland
B. Browning
J. Davis
J. Wiggins
E. Smith
B. Christensen
P. Turner
Q. Meinerz
D. Mills
Q. Roche

Is there anyone that really thinks ETN doesn't go round 1? There are a ton of teams rumored to have him above Harris.

#6 Pitts, Smith, Chase
#18 Waddle, E.Moore, Marshall Jr, Surtain, Horn
#36 ETN, Radunz, Vera-Tucker, T.Jenkins, J.Oweh, J.Phillips, P.Turner
#50 J.Williams, N.Harris, Dickerson, Meirnez, Humphrey, Boogie Basham, Elerson Smith

edits credits: @j-off-her-doll and @silver McNibblets

Last edited:
#6 Pitts, Smith, Chase
#18 Waddle, E.Moore, Marshall Jr, Surtain, Horn
#36 ETN, Radunz, Vera-Tucker, T.Jenkins, J.Oweh, J.Phillips
#50 J.Williams, N.Harris, Dickerson, Meirnez, Humphrey, R.Perkins,

Absolutely no to Perkins. Guy has no juice! He's not explosive and he's not agile! We don't need another Harris!

Joe Tryon, Payton Turner, Elerson Smith are the guys you should be looking at with pick 50! I'm guessing Boogie Basham will be gone!

Back
Top Bottom