Finheaven Big Board | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Big Board

#6 - Pitts, Chase, Smith, Waddle, Sewell, Parsons and Horn.

#18 - Parsons, Horn, Collins, Jenkins, Paye, Bateman and Harris.

#36 - Williams, Grant, Humphrey, Marshall and Radunz.

#50 - Basham, Browning, Grant, Dickerson, Moore, Williams and Holland.

#81 - Payton Turner, E. Smith, Dyami Brown and Meinerz

Last edited:
Absolutely no to Perkins. Guy has no juice! He's not explosive and he's not agile! We don't need another Harris!

Joe Tryon, Payton Turner, Elerson Smith are the guys you should be looking at with pick 50! I'm guessing Boogie Basham will be gone!
Who would you have as an alternate at that spot? Hadnt looked at his RAS, I agree with you, severe flag here.

Who would you have as an alternate at that spot?

Literally just edited my post, lol.

In order: Boogie Basham, Elerson Smith, Payton Turner, Joe Tryon.

Otherwise wait until 81 for Quincy Roche!

#6 Pitts, Smith, Chase
#18 Waddle, E.Moore, Marshall Jr, Surtain, Horn
#36 ETN, Radunz, Vera-Tucker, T.Jenkins, J.Oweh, J.Phillips
#50 J.Williams, N.Harris, Dickerson, Meirnez, Humphrey, Boogie Basham, Elerson Smith

Love this, especially with the suggested edits at Edge. Would definitely include P. Turner. But, I think your values make a ton of sense.

Love this, especially with the suggested edits at Edge. Would definitely include P. Turner. But, I think your values make a ton of sense.
Yeah Im definitely not all that knowledgeable about specific players, especially the deeper we go into the draft. For the 2nd round pick that silver advised against, I was going by PFF's description of him being one of the few with a 90+ grade in both pass rushing and run D... Thought that might be a fit for the type of player Flores likes for his front 7 but my lazy ass forgot to look for the RAS on him... And I know there's no other position that relies on it as much as they do...

I focus more on ratio's and player types when I do these things and pretty much rely on outside(people I know are good at it and unbiased) info when forming opinions. In other words, what I really did was #6 -> pass catchers, #18 -> pass-catchers/CB, #36 -> T/explosive RB/edge, #50 -> RB/IOL/Edge. I fill the names based on your rankings, Slimm's, Silver's and... PFF thats my bad, lazy mistake...lol!

It's a tricky year to do one of these as we have 4 top 50 picks. So a guy could be choice #4 at pick 18 but choice #1 at 36... So I'm going that route.

Chase
Pitts
Parsons (only if interviews are stellar)
Smith
Horn

Parsons
Horn
Ojulari
Ossai
Onwuzurike
Darrisaw
Bateman

Ossai
Onwuzurike
Darrisaw
Bateman
Moehrig
Collins

Radunz
Williams
Jenkins
Marshall
E Moore
Turner

It's a tricky year to do one of these as we have 4 top 50 picks. So a guy could be choice #4 at pick 18 but choice #1 at 36... So I'm going that route.

Chase
Pitts
Parsons (only if interviews are stellar)
Smith
Horn

Parsons
Horn
Ojulari
Ossai
Onwuzurike
Darrisaw
Bateman

Ossai
Onwuzurike
Darrisaw