finheaven board is far better then herald | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

finheaven board is far better then herald

zsonka

Practice Squad
Reaction score
they spend more time bickering like girls and less time on the phins. other fans from other teams harass them and only a few of them really know the phins well.

you guys all seem to have your $hit together and i am IMPRESSED so far... not that you would care, but i enjoy knowing people are knowledgeable on something i love...........

excellent board and i commend you all

:monkey:

Originally posted by zsonka
they spend more time bickering like girls and less time on the phins. other fans from other teams harass them and only a few of them really know the phins well.

you guys all seem to have your $hit together and i am IMPRESSED so far... not that you would care, but i enjoy knowing people are knowledgeable on something i love...........

excellent board and i commend you all

:monkey:

You are so right, I got reccomended to here and Phinzone by some other disgruntled Herald member. I still go there a little, but I find moderated boards alot less childish for the most part.

What really cracks me up is they call it a 'Dolphins Message Board' and they allow all that other crap just to run rampant. I wrote the Herald staff several times requesting and offering myself even to be a moderator, and they replied 'We don't believe in 'censorship'. Umm...maybe they should look up what that word means and figure out that censorship has nothing to do with running a moderated forum.

Oh well....their loss...I'm sure not many serious fans hang out there much.

Re: Re: finheaven board is far better then herald

thanks and welcome a-board Phinnish and zsonka (nice name ;) )!

:judge:

I'm certainly glad to hear that... We try our hardest to keep everything in order... thus the reason for the "Smack" forum and NFL forum, etc etc. Just so everyone that likes to talk smack can go there and do whatever... but in the Dolphin forum... its Dolphin talk only... but... hey.... sometimes something pops up in this forum... and we try to take care of it. We do this because we are fans to... and hate to read a ton of non-Dolphins talk when all we want is Dolphins talk.

Anyways, glad to see that everything is going good. If you have any problems, concerns, suggestions, or questions... pelase don't hesitate to ask any of the Admins or Moderators...

Let me join in on this "suckfest" :jk: . No, but really, this is an excellent forum, and very well run, with lots of very knowledgable fins posters.

I post on several fin boards myself, and know quite a few of these guys from the various different boards. Good to see some "freindly faces" as well.

I too find this board one of the better, if not the best. Format is terrific. I love the fact that all of the replies are lined up to be easily read. And with so many quality posters, I usually can't wait to read them. I'm actually new to these MB"S and and am so glad -- being stuck up here amongst all of these jits knuckle-draggers- -that I have a place to dream Dolphin Dynasty.

I totally agree with the opinions about the high quality of this board.

I used to post on the Dolphin digest, then dolphan talk board and although there are some very football savy people there, there are also alot of posters that throw flame posts out there just to piss off others.
I havent been there in a long time so maybe it's better.

Which Herald board are you talking about. The Current one on The Miami Herald site which is a bunch of newbies except for Mercury22. Most of the Herald posters split after the format change to form a new site on world crossing. I find that the worldcrossing Herald refugees site is more active than this board and usually the first out with news. I've been here 3-4 months and I still haven't really gotten to know anyone. There really isn't much debate here (and it's debate and disagrement among individual posters that forms a lasting foundation on boards), mostly a posting of news and opinions and more of a sense of agreement on most issues. Like the Disagreement Chambers and CKP had that seemed odd but it's actually healthy for a board. I would suggest not holding back a post just because you disagree or have a different opinion. Just a sugestion. Hope I dont get flamed for it.

the one mercury 22 hangs out on...... mercury is good and their are a few others but to many jet flamers and new england hounds

remember the ray ray nonsense....... it was pathetic

they would dump his ass within a few days around here.

i am surprised i wasn't picked on more for complaining about not cutting mayes and smith sooner.

Originally posted by Sherif
There really isn't much debate here mostly a posting of news and opinions and more of a sense of agreement on most issues. I would suggest not holding back a post just because you disagree or have a different opinion. Just a sugestion. Hope I dont get flamed for it.
I agree that is not much debate ;) :p seriously, I totally agree that you if you have an opinion on the Fins (like you liked Jeff Ogden for example), throw it out there and defend it with some facts or more opinions ( as opposed to "he sucks" :rolleyes: ). Different opinion are great and make for great threads as long as the poster is not too thin skinned about getting some flack for them. :up:

czonka is a numbnut. starts a thread announcing the final cuts, only to post his idea about it. Then says we signed winey.

buffoon. kick him off here.

I remember you

I would suggest not holding back a post just because you disagree or have a different opinion. Just a sugestion. Hope I dont get flamed for it.

From the OLD Herald board(b4 they changed web design last year) (And wich were just as out of control as the current one) ...you were like one of the top posters there....

I agree, there is nothing wrong with healthy debate, we don't have to agree on everything, and won't....but it's how a user presents his/her argument that counts.

Where is this 'other' Herald board you speak of ?

Zonka is this boards version of WWDolphan. Starts a thread every time an Idea comes up.

Which Herald board are you talking about. The Current one on The Miami Herald site which is a bunch of newbies except for Mercury22. Most of the Herald posters split after the format change to form a new site on world crossing. I find that the worldcrossing Herald refugees site is more active than this board and usually the first out with news. I've been here 3-4 months and I still haven't really gotten to know anyone. There really isn't much debate here (and it's debate and disagrement among individual posters that forms a lasting foundation on boards), mostly a posting of news and opinions and more of a sense of agreement on most issues. Like the Disagreement Chambers and CKP had that seemed odd but it's actually healthy for a board. I would suggest not holding back a post just because you disagree or have a different opinion. Just a sugestion. Hope I dont get flamed for it.

I went there for the first time a couple of months ago, and though it the place belonged to RaiderJoe (one of the worlds least informed posters), but other than that it was OK.

:monkey: RaiderBlow

Back
Top Bottom