FinHeaven & Co, 790 The Ticket, and Shula's Steak 2 - Join the Fun!

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Members and lurkers alike:

I and a few other FinHeaveners will be going to Shula's Steak 2 on Saturday for the Draft Party from 10am - 6pm.

It's guaranteed to be a great time! 790 The Ticket will be live and giving away free FinHeaven shirts! For FinHeaven diehards, there will also be some other cool happenings going on!

So, come join us and 790 The Ticket for a huge party! It will be held at the Shula's Steak 2 in Miami Lakes. The exact address is:

6842 Main Street
Miami Lakes, FL

Among other things, you will be able to: (from 790's Website)

• Meet Miami Dolphin players and get autographs
  • Watch the Miami Dolphin Cheerleaders perform live
  • 790 The Ticket will be broadcasting on-site the entire day
  • Enjoy interactive games and prizes, great food, drinks, live entertainment, music and more!

So come join us! I mean, what else do you need? FinHeaven gear, Dolphin cheerleaders, 790 LIVE, games, food, drinks, entertainment... and... most of all... ME! :lol: Just kidding.

Let me know you're attending. If you do attend, show your FinHeaven gear off and represent us well. If you buy something tonight, you can get new FinHeaven gear before the show.

I look forward to seeing you all there!

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum
Webmaster / Founder

byroan

Hammered
Reaction score
I wish I lived down there :( I'm sure everyone going will have lots of fun.

ZOD

Ruler of the Universe
Reaction score
I don't know when I missed the announcement of the new gear. But I may just have to invest in one of those coffee mugs and a sticker in the near future.

Excellent additions AJ!!

beejay05

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
If we were to order something is tongiht is there any chance we have it by the draft?

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Most things have a quick turn around time. If you use USPS Priority, it should come around before Saturday... at least I believe so.

ZOD

Ruler of the Universe
Reaction score
FinHeavenAJ said:
Most things have a quick turn around time. If you use USPS Priority, it should come around before Saturday... at least I believe so.
Uh AJ.......

I know of two UPS members here. Our stock price has dropped 10 bucks a share in the past month.

Make those orders UPS next day air or second day air please!!! :lol:

beejay05

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
FinHeavenAJ said:
Thanks AJ :)

HysterikiLL

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
Damn, players, cheerleaders, draft and Shula's Steaks :'( I wish I was there right now. If y'all gave me a few months notice, I'd be there!!

Ozzy

Premium Member
Reaction score
FinHeavenAJ said:
Sounds interesting!!! Is this another RAFFLE off prizes event? If it is, someone make sure Infinsible, and his woman go. They were my good luck charms. :evil:

As a matter of fact my sig, is a webcam photo of the signed 8X10 Zonk, and Kiick photo that I won from the last event.

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
I'm not sure this will be a raffle... It will just be shirts anyway. 790 The Ticket will be giving stuff away though... without a doubt.

Are you gonna be there?

FinFan57

Active Roster
Reaction score
My son (motioncityhifi) and me (finfan57) will be there. I'm 47 and he's 19 years old. Let's all hang together and talk about our favorite subject.

If anyone wants to email me, you can reach me at nuelife03@aol.com

Ozzy

Premium Member
Reaction score
FinHeavenAJ said:
I'm not sure this will be a raffle... It will just be shirts anyway. 790 The Ticket will be giving stuff away though... without a doubt.

Are you gonna be there?
Sounds good to me. I'm not 100 percent because I was asked to go fishing in the Keys, but it looks like the seas might be too rough.

HysterikiLL

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
Ozzy said:
Sounds good to me. I'm not 100 percent because I was asked to go fishing in the Keys, but it looks like the seas might be too rough.

Fishing on draft day? Damn man, I'd be hoping I caught something damnwell worthwhile :lol:

Top Bottom