FinHeaven & Co Shirts - Read Me! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven & Co Shirts - Read Me!

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
T-Shirt Status

Well... we have some good news and some bad news. Good news is that I received the shirts... however, I only received ten out of the 25 that I ordered. Reason is because 15 shirts came out wrong... for some odd reason the spelling was incorrect :yell:

Anyways, I should receive the full order next week... I got them sending those shirts FedEx free of charge on my part :cool:

Anyways, I just want to make sure I got everyone down correct as far as sizes go. If you need to change your size, tell me now and I will see if its possible. I will NOT sell anymore shirts until I mail the shirts that people have already bought. Thus, this could be like a "message board special" or something... LOL. Only people that have preordered them can change sizes. No new orders will be accepted right now, sorry... but this will make it much easier on my part to keep track of everything.

Anyways...
XX Large
bigbry... 2XL

Xtra Large
dolfan87... XL
dolfan06... XL
WharfRat... XL
Sherif... XL
(5) Robert Hoffman... XL

Large
dolphan39... L
inFINSible... L
MDFINFAN... L
Miamian... L
DolFan899... L

Medium
IceStorm... M

If everything looks good, please reply anyways simply to confirm. I don't want any errors to happen in this process.

Also, just to let the above people know, I plan on sending out the shirts once I receive the full order next week. I will let you know when I get them in the mail.

Also, I know this is inconveinent on your part, but please send me your mailing address and size. Send it via PM or email me at webmaster@finheaven.com

If anyone has any questions, PLEASE let me know. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
"for some odd reason the spelling was correct."?

Ummm...shouldn't that say "wasn't"?

I guess we discovered the odd reason. LOL.;)

That's funny AJ. :lol:

my order is correct.....you have my mailing address, correct?

Damn! LOL... ummm.... I don't know what you're talking about... LOL... Anyways, is your size correct? and have you PMed/emailed me your address?

You're too fast... no I don't have the address b/c when I moved I accidently deleted all my Outlook information.

How much are the shirts again? And may I see a pic of them?

Thanx in advance.

Ok ok... I've decided that since there may be interest in the shirts... this is ONLY for the Message Boards...

Shirt:
fh-whshirt.GIF

Cost: $14.00

If everyone keeps the shirt size that they paid for, the following sizes are left:
5 Large
2 X-Large

If you are interested, let me know. I am accepting payment through PayPal (andrewt84@hotmail.com) or The Honor System or a check. I personally perfer PayPal as they take out less of a percentage for a service charge.

Again, members that have pre-ordered their shirt gets first grabs for shirts. So if someone that pre-ordered a shirt ordered a shirt, and now wants two... he/she gets first grab.

I'm good, just let me know when you need my address and I'll PM it to you.

Hey AJ wanted to know if you got my email with my address..
MDFINFAN...I forgot post and ask you earlier..

Back
Top Bottom