Finheaven Draft Day Contest | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Draft Day Contest

This motherF$&$:; lol…

Edit: It is done..

Needless to say we will all be watching Darnell Washington's career rather closely.

I hope every TE drafted this year sucks. And WR, QB, OG, OC, OT, LB, S, DE, DT, P and K too.

But I especially want all the TE's to fail miserably.

Needless to say we will all be watching Darnell Washington's career rather closely.

I hope every TE drafted this year sucks. And WR, QB, OG, OC, OT, LB, S, DE, DT, P and K too.

But I especially want all the TE's to fail miserably.

Yeah! I’m really curious to see how bad his medical was/is that created such a drop.

If he ends up having a very short and relatively unproductive career then teams will look like savants.

But can you imagine if this kid goes on to have a reasonably spectacular career?

Yeah! I’m really curious to see how bad his medical was/is that created such a drop.

If he ends up having a very short and relatively unproductive career then teams will look like savants.

But can you imagine if this kid goes on to have a reasonably spectacular career?
Yes. Seems his feet are fine, he was found to have a swollen right knee at the combine. This despite never having a documented acute knee injury, and he ran, jumped, and shuttled for spectacular numbers at the combine on that “swollen” knee.

Ok I have this sorted out and we have two winners!!!! I have compiled the entries into a Spreadsheet and color coded them, for the

day 1 contest
green = +2,
blue = +1,
orangeish = 0 and
red = double pick.

For the day 2 contest
green = correct pick
blue = closest tie break

Per the rules laid out in post one of this thread:

Day 1 winner with 20 total points @silver McNibblets
Day 2 winner with 1 correct pick, one correct tie breaker and next closest tiebreaker @GreenDolphinSt

Fun facts:
Most correct positions + players (5) = three members @silver McNibblets, @NY8123 and @Crump
Total guessed in top 20 (15 players) = five members @silver McNibblets, @greasyObnoxious, @j-off-her-doll, @foozool13 @The Goat
Latest 2 pt guessed = 18th Jack Campbell @Kebo
Detroit's Folly Jahmyr Gibbs (1) = @Danny
One member to guess a Miami pick other than Achane = @NY8123 Smith - CB.
View attachment 142180

Great contest guys and thank you for the support to the site!! We really do appreciate the contributions @fishfanmiami and @13marino13 and I had a lot of help from @Fin Fan in Cali making sure to bump and tag people. @Henrik will be in touch to determine the prizes.
I don't need the cap for winning (even though they look great) - give it to someone else deserving. Maybe Kebo or some others said they want one, I dunno. But I'd really like a spiffy draft contest winner badge ! Could I get one when mods have time? Is it Marino13 for those too?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom