FinHeaven End of the Year Awards- Best Non-Dolphins Poster | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven End of the Year Awards- Best Non-Dolphins Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

CedarPhin

King of the Moondoggers
Club Member
Reaction score
Top Non-Dolphins Poster

Who is your favorite non-Dolphins poster? Now this doesn't have to be a fan of a rival team, but it may be a poster who favors a college team, etc.

Place your nominations here!

The nomination process is as follows. All you have to do is type in the name of the person you are nominating. Each member can nominate up to three posters. If you nominate four or five, we will only take the last three on your list. Please do not write anything else in your message besides the name of the nominated poster as we don't want back and forth conversation that will make this process more difficult. Any back and forth discussions that do not apply directly to nominating someone will be deleted. The top five vote receivers will receive the nominations. Each member will only be able to win one award they are nominated for.

Cast your nominations by January 25th!

Last edited by a moderator:
i still like junc for this one. there are a few more that are good but they just don't post enough.

white shoes willie, without doubt, the most objective and likely to give credit where due, and least spin-happy enemy poster.

Can someone find the first saints fan post here. A week before versing the saints saints fans came in and all had great things to say and we all had great conversations.

White Shoe Willie, NYJunc and DaBills4Life.

Well, I guess I'll be the first to step outside the box here ...

I'd like to nominate JT-forpresident (Montreal Canadiens)

We don't have to give it to a damn Jets fan anymore!

JohnBeckHOF.

I don't think he's a Dolphins fan, just a BYU homer.

Besides that, WhiteShoeWillie and nyjunc

I also nominate Bumpus. He's a fanatic for the Penguins.

Nominations for this also include Ricky_Fan34 for his dedication to the Maple Leafs, COPhinPhan89 for the Gators, and BobDole for the Gators.

JT-For President is another one.

I also nominate Bumpus. He's a fanatic for the Penguins.

Nominations for this also include Ricky_Fan34 for his dedication to the Maple Leafs, COPhinPhan89 for the Gators, and BobDole for the Gators.

JT-For President is another one.

How's about GoonBoss for his unabashed fixation on Team Danica?

Leafs & Pens suck. Sabres rule. And who needs enemy fans when we got dlockz? He's as anti-Dolphins as any Jets fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom