FinHeaven End of the Year Awards- Best Non-Dolphins Poster | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven End of the Year Awards- Best Non-Dolphins Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.
... Might I remind everyone that this award is not for a poster who is anti-Dolphins. It's for a poster who is (also) a vocal fan of a team not named Miami Dolphins.

Last year, it was "Enemy Poster" ...

With that said, why support a f'in Jets fan?

then a 'sideline weinie award' for the least pathetic of the Jets posters. it isn't the lombardi but they deserve to win something this year.

... Might I remind everyone that this award is not for a poster who is anti-Dolphins. It's for a poster who is (also) a vocal fan of a team not named Miami Dolphins.

Last year, it was "Enemy Poster" ...

With that said, why support a f'in Jets fan?

So in other words, not that super troll NYJunc. I have no respect for anyone who votes for him, just saying.

how bout we don't give an award for such a foolish achievement! Why give credit to trolls, it's not like there's much competition to win. I think NYJunc is probably a nice guy, and his posts have substance, but............. i can't for the life of me understand him being here! I'm hoping he converts sooner or later! Why would a Jet fan be hangin w/ a bunch of Dolphins? Get back to me when ya'll figure hat one out!

I VOTE NYJUNC!

Hands down best non-dolphins poster.

Cool, are you a collector too?

trolls06c-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom