FinHeaven End of the Year Awards- Best Overall Poster | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven End of the Year Awards- Best Overall Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another few I'd like to throw into the ring:

Nublar, I would, but he's staff, and cannot participate.

Vaark. He's always got something witty to say about various things, and brings a real insight to the board.

RealDriscoll. He's on top of everything, be it the draft or various happenings in the season.

And my last one:

AwsiDooger. This guy has been around here forever, and he's got one in-depth thing after another in each of his posts. The insight he adds around this site is priceless.

Another few I'd like to throw into the ring:

Nublar, I would, but he's staff, and cannot participate.

Vaark. He's always got something witty to say about various things, and brings a real insight to the board.

RealDriscoll. He's on top of everything, be it the draft or various happenings in the season.

And my last one:

AwsiDooger. This guy has been around here forever, and he's got one in-depth thing after another in each of his posts. The insight he adds around this site is priceless.

This.

People need to pay attention to this dude.

I'm already on record for strongly supporting Nublar. However, 2 others I think worthy of consideration are Ted and RevKev. Both are positive posters, generally support the Fins but stand equally as ready to call them out when they've got reservations. Each has endured on here in the bad times as well as good times, offering insight, and sometimes some pithy tongue-in-cheek biting observations. Neither is an attention whore (like a certain very handsome blue anteater), nor flamboyant, so I think it's their very predictable steadiness that gets them lost in the shuffle. Valued, smart, long-suffering, unwavering but not pie in the sky FH members and fans who IMO can always be counted on to add something new to the discussion.

going to go with an underdog this yr for best all-around....that would be MDFINFAN...need more votes for this guy

Aswi is so underrated. I dont always agree with his take, but a lot of times his posts are solid. He has made several posts I have read on issues I didnt think deeply into before and I felt he made some great points in those that made me think a certain way as well. Also, he has even made me change my own opinions with points he has made in posts.

JCane....thanks for the solid nomination bro. But, to be fair I wasnt dead on about Beck from day 1. I was drinking the kool-aid for a few months after the selection was made. However, I wasnt afraid to change that and call him a bust once I realized it. It was much earlier than most, but not day 1.

If you want to give me credit for a solid call, how bout the Pennington one. I thought that one was my best personally. I broke down in great detail why he would be the perfect QB for us last season well before ever signed or was much discussed as being our QB. At that point, everyone blasted the thought. That was also when I was saying how much of a beast Matty Ice would be before he got drafted.

Go ahead and also mark down within another season or two, everyone will be on the Sparano is a moron bandwagon a long time after I declared him to be a complete moron when it comes to managing games. Like Kramer said....."I started this whole cafe late thing. Ive been drinkin cafe latte since the 80's and I havent looked back."

Aswi is so underrated. I dont always agree with his take, but a lot of times his posts are solid. He has made several posts I have read on issues I didnt think deeply into before and I felt he made some great points in those that made me think a certain way as well. Also, he has even made me change my own opinions with points he has made in posts.

JCane....thanks for the solid nomination bro. But, to be fair I wasnt dead on about Beck from day 1. I was drinking the kool-aid for a few months after the selection was made. However, I wasnt afraid to change that and call him a bust once I realized it. It was much earlier than most, but not day 1.

If you want to give me credit for a solid call, how bout the Pennington one. I thought that one was my best personally. I broke down in great detail why he would be the perfect QB for us last season well before ever signed or was much discussed as being our QB. At that point, everyone blasted the thought. That was also when I was saying how much of a beast Matty Ice would be before he got drafted.

Go ahead and also mark down within another season or two, everyone will be on the Sparano is a moron bandwagon a long time after I declared him to be a complete moron when it comes to managing games. Like Kramer said....."I started this whole cafe late thing. Ive been drinkin cafe latte since the 80's and I havent looked back."
WV... You and I rarely ever agree on any topic, but I have to say, you know what you're talking about. You are an extremely passionate fan, and that's evident in your posts. I'll go ahead and nominate you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom