FinHeaven End of the Year Awards- Debbie Downer Award | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven End of the Year Awards- Debbie Downer Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not a troll. He just doesn't like the coaching staff.

of the FO, or half the team, or ... :lol:

the only thing i can say for sure about him is that he likes diatribes with at least one cuss word in each sentence.

oh yeah, and everything blows. :tantrum:

of the FO, or half the team, or ... :lol:

the only thing i can say for sure about him is that he likes diatribes with at least one cuss word in each sentence.

oh yeah, and everything blows. :tantrum:

Especially that ridiculous sig you have been carrying for a while. Its not even that funny the first time you read it.

I wont nominate anyone for this award. Afterall, is it really an award or a slap in the face?

It would make it almost impossible to give this award out and give someone a warning or ban for the "personal insult" rule or the TOS at the same time without being a hypocrite when you think about it.

I'd like to second 72's nomination ...

Space isn't always negative, it just seems like it.

I'm not negative, i'm a realist, this franchise is a laughing stock and it's time someone called them to the carpet for it.

Being negative doesn't make you a realist. So you can't be a realist with a positive spin?

Being a realist about a mediocre team puts a negative spin on it.

I'm a realist about Tom Brady, well documented, i think he's the best Quarterback i've ever seen. Not negative, not a result i LIKE, but just reality.

WVDolphan had a banner year, must have been missing a certain QB we used to have....I guess Sparano is now his new project.

I'm not negative, i'm a realist, this franchise is a laughing stock and it's time someone called them to the carpet for it.

The Raiders are a laughing stock. The Lions are a laughing stock. The Browns are a laughing stock. We were in the cellar 2 times in the past decade. The lions haven't sniffed a winning season since I can remember. Maybe some poor decisions were made on personnel and staff but we are not a laughing stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom