FinHeaven End of the Year Awards- Most Comedic Poster | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven End of the Year Awards- Most Comedic Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's b/c he makes the effort to be that way whereas others will win awards for being themselves (in a negative light, like Debbie Downer, etc..)
I don't think he makes the effort to be that way. He's obviously a very intelligent guy and has a great sense of humor. I think he's just so brilliant that while it may seem like he tries to be this funny guy who can spit out facts like a machine gun, he really doesn't. I've only been here for a little over a year though, so I could be wrong.

Hey, hey, hey! Machine gun style posting is MY schtick. :lol:
( ... oiling up the barrels of my Gatling ... )

I don't think he makes the effort to be that way. He's obviously a very intelligent guy and has a great sense of humor. I think he's just so brilliant that while it may seem like he tries to be this funny guy who can spit out facts like a machine gun, he really doesn't. I've only been here for a little over a year though, so I could be wrong.

No I just meant the pictures he makes and stuff. Not his overall personality, he's a great asset to the board.

That's b/c he makes the effort to be that way whereas others will win awards for being themselves (in a negative light, like Debbie Downer, etc..)
:facepalm:
No one can do comedy that's worth a damn without effort. and Vaark does great work.

I'm just a soul whose intentions are good; oh lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Last edited by a moderator:
1st: Vaark - Classic humor

2nd: Bob Dole - Sick humor after my own heart (Bumpus very close 2nd).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom