FinHeaven End of the Year Awards- Rookie of the Year | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven End of the Year Awards- Rookie of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
:earlyriser: That I had to make your point for you makes MY point.

I did just fine making my own point, you just reinforced it and provided visual evidence.

I get it that stringing long random words together is kind of your shtick and I even found it humorous the first couple of time I read your posts........then not so much. Now I just find you pompous and annoying, but hey thats just my opinion.

On the plus side I think you have a great screen name and avatar (even if it is a Dali ripoff)

I did just fine making my own point, you just reinforced it and provided visual evidence.

I get it that stringing long random words together is kind of your shtick and I even found it humorous the first couple of time I read your posts........then not so much. Now I just find you pompous and annoying, but hey thats just my opinion.

On the plus side I think you have a great screen name and avatar (even if it is a Dali ripoff)
make up your mind. either my vocabulary is intelligent or i just use long random words. your diary of perceptions to my posts is not only inconsistent they're boring, like all of your other posts. but HEY, i need to tell you that these are just my opinions, because i use obvious, redundant filler throughout my posts to make them as painful to read as possible. get that?

We obviously just don't like each other, and thats fine not all people get along but I have no interest in getting into some tiresome debate that neither of us can win because it's all based on opinion anyway.

So you just do you and I'll do me.

Go Fins!

congratulations on your first coherent sentence.

BTW, you normally let guys sit on your lap?
it's a livin, sailor.

TZdummy-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom