FinHeaven End of the Year Awards- Rookie of the Year | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven End of the Year Awards- Rookie of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricky, it's a shame you just missed the cutoff date.

TheDon
Yeah. And last year I hadn't posted enough for anyone to know who I was when the awards were handed out. I think every now and again I get a pretty good laugh out of somebody, and USUALLY know what I'm talking about. Not so much in hockey though...:lol:

I should be voted Finheaven's best detective since I busted TheDon and Aesop on their big visine scam. FH should be thankful that 1dolfan and I caught that, or who knows what would've happened.:lol:

Anyways, thanks for the honorable mention.

haow bout ol joe?...lol
Agreed. Remember when you completely owned that Unsane guy? He said he'd come to your house and kill you with no remorse, and you came back with exactly where you lived and about how you and your family are laughing at him. Great post right there, loved that. Joe gets a nomination.

thanks guys but i have no prayer of winning against the preeminent sycophantic butt kisser of all time, thedon74. but just in case i hereby take back all the rotten things i've said to everyone. also keep in mind if you don't forgive me jesus said you'll burn in hell.

I think this is about the 3rd time I've read you talking some kind of smack about me on here and I've never responded because......well I guess I just didn't care, but this post had me scratching my head because I rip on threads here all the time. So I'm not sure who's butt your talking about.

If your talking about my defending of the team I won't apologize for that because I'm a glass half full kind of guy when it comes the the Phins and always have been/will be. I have no problem bringing up things I think they could do to improve the players and coaching staff. I was thrilled when they dumped Pasqualoni and would have liked them to get rid of Henning even if it was with David Lee. I don't even want to get started on Ginn, White, Wilson so on and so forth.

To be honest you have always come across like and arrogant prick on here (no offence).....from your vocabulary it's obvious your an intelligent guy, I just don't know why you feel the need to prove it all the time.

Oh and your sig makes you appear to be looking down your nose at everybody sort of an aura of arrogance, again (imho).

So in conclusion keep my name out cha mouth.

TheDon74

Yeah. And last year I hadn't posted enough for anyone to know who I was when the awards were handed out. I think every now and again I get a pretty good laugh out of somebody, and USUALLY know what I'm talking about. Not so much in hockey though...:lol:

I should be voted Finheaven's best detective since I busted TheDon and Aesop on their big visine scam. FH should be thankful that 1dolfan and I caught that, or who knows what would've happened.:lol:

Anyways, thanks for the honorable mention.
If I remember correctly, I was the one who uncovered the deed that TheDon was trying to hide...

So that means that you would have to be runner-up in best detective work award... sorry man, you are up for too many other awards... I gotta try for one:lol:

If I remember correctly, I was the one who uncovered the deed that TheDon was trying to hide...

So that means that you would have to be runner-up in best detective work award... sorry man, you are up for too many other awards... I gotta try for one:lol:
I'm up for nothing! Exept 72 nominated me for worst speller.

don74,
imperious is more accurate. smacking the presumptuously arrogant & challenging what i consider mediocre ideas & flawed logic is the only way to generate enough stimulation from this medium to justify bothering with it.
if you can't cope with that or my sig then block or petition the mods to ban me. crying to me about it will not help you. the 'head scratcher' was a teasing reference to your attitude in a post since we seem to be the only competition in this silly award. i'm usually not trying to be hurtful, unless provoked.

... Just make sure you save some for the actual voting thread, boys. :up:

Looks like I missed the cut. Wait wait wait, the name change should make me eligible right? :read:

don74,
imperious is more accurate. smacking the presumptuously arrogant & challenging what i consider mediocre ideas & flawed logic is the only way to generate enough stimulation from this medium to justify bothering with it.
if you can't cope with that or my sig then block or petition the mods to ban me. crying to me about it will not help you. the 'head scratcher' was a teasing reference to your attitude in a post since we seem to be the only competition in this silly award. i'm usually not trying to be hurtful, unless provoked.

This post pretty much makes my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom