FinHeaven Fantasy NFL Keeper Draft | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Fantasy NFL Keeper Draft

Clownfish, good idea, just need you to fix the dates to start the 20th-Monday. I'm at the hospital with my wife having surgery, so I don't know how much I'll be on. Please send your lists for teams picking 1-10 to Mitfitz or Fish-head for now. I don't know how much I will be on. Sorry, things happen. I'm will probably be back when you pick again, but just to be sure.

Haha, yeah, I really screwed up the dates. Oh well.

Someone pickup da Broncos so we can get this thing rollin.

well gents as I am sure you have all figured out by now this little brainchild has officialy lost steam... bahama had an unfortunate medical emergency in the family and so we all understand where his proirities must be... We all wish you the best on the home front amigo!

The logistics proved just a little overwhelming and interest waned a little too quickly... I have been conversing with Mizfit as well as Bahama and we think it is best if we just sit tight for a while... Since the attention is on the upcoming real draft we can regroup and hit this bad boy again a little later... if there is still interest... It was a valiant try and for my part not yet over but we will see... Thanks to everyone who attempted and my GM's of the Cowboys, Redskins and Buc's... I will hang onto those lists... Be cool amigos and see ya in the forums...

Back
Top Bottom