Finheaven Golf tournament

INterested in a FinHeaven Golf tournament

• Yes, Sign me up.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No, No way.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, depends on cost and location.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • What the heck are we doing talking about golf?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

A Wing Pilot

Section:445 Row:19 Seat:1&2
Reaction score
Hey mods, guys etc...

Would we be interested in running a Finheaven golf tournament and perhaps getting a player or two to come and visit or just doing a tournament in general? My brother in law runs sporting events like that and is willing to assist. There can be hole in one prizes, longest drive closest to the pin etc.

I love the idea and would love to do it, would even set up and run/help a committee of us running it all. could be food, and all sorts of stuff. perhaps on a Saturday and follow it up with a home game the next day? get hotel deals or more. there would be tons to be discussed but wondering if people play and if so would they be willing to do a FOR fun weekend tourney. (groups of four longest ball) could become an annual event. The great thing is if you have mediocre attendance then the even t will pay for itself an great attendance lets FH make some money.

I will particpate as long as being a crappy golfer ( I mean real beginner) does not exempt me. Sounds like fun!

Well, we can always just meet up for a round or two ....That is something that i'd like to do anyway Joe.....:)

inFINSible said:
Well, we can always just meet up for a round or two ....That is something that i'd like to do anyway Joe.....:)

I'm definitely into it. I'll let you know when my '06 trip to FLA falls.

MNFINFAN said:
AS long as we do it during my trip for the New England game. I would love to take some money off you all :D

It's a date. Gotta warn you, though, when my knees heal enough, I'm taking lessons...you're free to tremble now.

:D

NaboCane said:
It's a date. Gotta warn you, though, when my knees heal enough, I'm taking lessons...you're free to tremble now.

:D
No problems, my rates are $45 for 45 minutes or 3 for $110. Let me know and I will straighten out that big slice of yours :D. (Proud inactive member of the MN PGA section)

Seriously I get into Mia on the 12th from Minne, then leave on the 14th back to Cayman, if we can squeeze a round in somewhere I am game.

Back
Top Bottom