Finheaven is the best site around. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven is the best site around.

Megatron

The POFO bully.
Reaction score
Let's keep it that way. Lately there has been a real aggressive element on here. I don't know if it comes from frustration from last year or what. But basically there has been alot of aggressive posts towards people that don't see this new team as the second coming of Christ. It's everyones team people and not everyone is going to see things the same way. Let's try to actually discuss our differences of opinion rather than telling people to find another team. Come on the Dolphins are still a class organization shouldn't their fanbase be classy as well? I think we are, let's prove it.:D

Good Morninggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg Vietnam!

Megatron said:
Let's keep it that way. Lately there has been a real aggressive element on here. I don't know if it comes from frustration from last year or what. But basically there has been alot of aggressive posts towards people that don't see this new team as the second coming of Christ. It's everyones team people and not everyone is going to see things the same way. Let's try to actually discuss our differences of opinion rather than telling people to find another team. Come on the Dolphins are still a class organization shouldn't their fanbase be classy as well? I think we are, let's prove it.:D
Well said Brother!:drinkers:

I mentioned this very thing earlier this morning in a private conversation.

We need to be more adult and civil (even if you're not an adult). The rudeness and childish antics irritate the you know what outta me.

We are to treat each other in a respectable manner.

Megatron said:
Hey I agree with Megatron.;) Good post man, couldn't agree more.

Megatron said:

Agreed. I found FinHeaven out of frustration with other places where I used to post over this exact issue.

Here's what happens. Everyone just starts bashing each other, no one wants to post anymore out of fear of being flamed, the opinions become watered down and few, and before you know it all that's left are a bunch of aggressive idiots who's sole purpose for being here is to argue and take the opposite stance.

I don't think FinHeaven is near that level yet, but I do see some of that element here, and it is growing, not shrinking.

I'm on the site 24/7, literally. I'm not a real frequent poster, but I read just about every thread, and occasionally throw my 2 cents in.

The point is, the less aggressive the site is, the more people there will be posting (not lurking), and that will mean more opinions, finformation, etc.

Everyone has the right to express their thoughts and opinions, that's why the site is here. The more welcome the environment, the more posters we will have and the better the site will be.

We are SUPPOSED to have different takes and different opinions people. That's what it's all about (along with the hokey-pokey). :lol:

Good post Megatron.

Muck said:
I mentioned this very thing earlier this morning in a private conversation.

People need to be more adult and civil (even if you're not an adult). The rudeness and childish antics irritate the you know what outta me.

We are to treat each other in a respectable manner.
It's true what you say Muck. Now I kid around on here more than anyone I think, but I have noticed a really harsh edge to some of our comments, myself included. I think it was in one of the threads where someone compared us to Jets fans, that was the final straw because I knew they were right. We were acting like obnoxious pricks and not even bothering to hide it. That gave me pause and prompted this thread.

ether79 said:
Hey I agree with Megatron.;) Good post man, couldn't agree more.
What's up? Heading to Del Mar Race Track today to check out the ponies. Will be trying to check out the hotties there at the track on the down low.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
What's up? Heading to Del Mar Race Track today to check out the ponies. Will be trying to check out the hotties there at the track on the down low.
Hey whats up bro. Not much here, havn't been to that track before I'll have to check it out next time I'm out there.

Megatron said:

Good post. However, I take it you are one of the people that isnt optimistic about this year? I come away thinking that because you failed to mention how pessimistic posters have come out and insulted people in posts. You are right that people should carry themselves better. But, it should be said that those who arent optimistic have come out and called fans "crazy drunk" or "dumb" if I remember correctly. Maybe you didnt see that post and that is why your post makes no mention of how people on both sides arent exactly carrying themselves with class. Although, I agree with your assessment, and there is no point in insulting anyone.

ether79 said:
Hey whats up bro. Not much here, havn't been to that track before I'll have to check it out next time I'm out there.
Too bad you weren't out here, my niece, and some of her hot friends are coming too. I am looking forward to spending some quality time with the father in law, and getting to the bottom of a few cold ones! We will have to get together for the Charger game when your out here.

Back
Top Bottom