FinHeaven Mock Draft 2nd Pick | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Mock Draft 2nd Pick

Who will Miami select with the Number 2 pick?

• Alex Smith QB Utah

Votes: 26 20.8%
  • Braylon Edwards WR Micigan

Votes: 20 16.0%
  • Mike Williams WR USC

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Ronnie Brown RB Auburn

Votes: 65 52.0%
  • Derrick Johnson LB Texas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cedric Benson RB Texas

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Antrel Rolle CB Miami

• Carnell Williams RB Auburn

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Adam Jones CB W Va

• Alex Barron OT FSU

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Dudeman said:
how in the hell did Ronnie get 8 straight votes? I know the last few dont count, but that is a little weird

I know, that was too strange. I suspect vote fixing and declare Smith the winner. :wink:

Celtkin said:
I know, that was too strange. I suspect vote fixing and declare Smith the winner. :wink:

now he has 34 votes, and Alex still has only 18? that seriously makes no sense. It was back and forth, back and forth, and at the end, there is a surge of Ronnie Brown supporters?

originally I thought that a few of the people that had 2 screen names logged in with both, and voted for the same guy....oh well :(

We want a recount! We want a recount! We want a recount! We want a recount! We want a recount! We want a recount! We want a recount! We want a recount! We want a recount! We want a recount! We want a recount! We want a recount! We want a recount! We want a recount! We want a recount! We want a recount! We want a recount! We want a recount! We want a recount! We want a recount! We want a recount! We want a recount! We want a recount! We want a recount! We want a recount! We want a recount! We want a recount! We want a recount! We want a recount! We want a recount! :lol: :lol:

I voted for Brown cause he's who I think we WILL pick
He's not necessarily the player I WANT them to take.

ghost of marino said:
I voted for Brown cause he's who I think we WILL pick
He's not necessarily the player I WANT them to take.

i dunno. Saban seems to have an interest in QBs like Smith and Frye. But then again, he could be pulling a Belichick on us.

death7star said:
we already have a QB you dopes

That is debatable.

No matter, we actually have at least one each of every position it takes to make up a football team, including 5 or so running backs.

Should we draft no one?

I'm pretty sure Aaron Rodgers declared for the draft too. And since some have him as BPA and hes worthy of the #1 pick...... his chances of being picked by us at #2 are good enough to put him on the poll!!!! Actually He has a better shot at going that high than most of the other players.

AirChambers84 said:
I'm pretty sure Aaron Rodgers declared for the draft too. And since some have him as BPA and hes worthy of the #1 pick...... his chances of being picked by us at #2 are good enough to put him on the poll!!!! Actually He has a better shot at going that high than most of the other players.

He was taken by the 49ers already, that's why his name isn't on here.

death7star said:
we already have a QB you dopes

am I suprised that a guy with Go Feeley! as his tagline is saying "we have a QB you dopes"?

Hmmmm...nope

for your information, if by your evaluation we already have a QB, then we certainly have enough RBs too

Dudeman said:
this could quite possibly be the closest poll ever
Dudeman, I'm sure you've already been asked this but who's the chick in your avatar?

Oh yeah, should be a very interesting poll.

Back
Top Bottom