FinHeaven Named Best Miami Dolphins Website by FantasyFootball.com | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Named Best Miami Dolphins Website by FantasyFootball.com

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
FantasyFootball.com, the official website for Fantasy Football, has recently published their top Miami Dolphin fan sites.

I am proud to announce that we were named the #1 Miami Dolphins Fan Site. Please read the full article here...

Here is what they had to say about FinHeaven.com:

FinHeaven.com - The 2002 winner as best Dolphins fansite on the Internet, according to FantasyFootball.com. They haven't disappointed since then. I believe the site operater is a guy named A.J., a heck of a nice guy and one who is dedicated to bringing Dolphins fans the best possible information on the web.

Positives -
Much easier on the eye than the previous sites. The logo and banner at the top of the site are very nicely done. You can also view the final 2004 AFC East standings just below the banner. Updated poll question on the top left-hand side of the website, above the fold. Updated Dolphins news on the homepage, written by staff members and not taken from other links. Each news story has a link to the forums for users to discuss. However, on the right side of the page, there are links to the major newspapers covering the Dolphins. I also like the countdown on the top right side of the page that gives days, seconds, and minutes until the Hall of Fame Game in Canton, Ohio. This site also provides all the essentials... roster, depth chart, scores, stats, etc.

Negatives - Honestly, not many negatives here. The news could be dispensed better, but that will likely come with time. I'd like to see more in-depth commentaries too.

Overall - Please, this is a no-brainer. FinHeaven.com is still the best Dolphins fansite on the net today, period. I'd give it a 9.5 out of 10.

I would personally like to thank everyone that continues to make FinHeaven & Co what it is today... the members, the staff, and the fans. THANK YOU!

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum
Webmaster/Founder

Congratulations AJ, Mods and Admins. You guys (and lady ;) ) work hard to make this the great site that it is. You deserve the accolades.

I think more people should know about this, though. Why don't you think about pasting it in the main forum...just a thought.

NaboCane said:
Congratulations AJ, Mods and Admins. You guys (and lady ;) ) work hard to make this the great site that it is. You deserve the accolades.

I think more people should know about this, though. Why don't you think about pasting it in the main forum...just a thought.
I guess I'll do that for a while :cool:

They probably forgot to add that I was the best poster. That is my one attempt at humor on this site.

:domodance

Rock on!

The news could be dispensed better

Let's all blame Nublar for our lone negative. The reason we didn't get a 10/10. :rofl3:

Just jokin man. :tongue:

Congrats staff and aj and fans u r the best site on the universe and nublar u always keep us posted with the best dolphin news. Go fins go

byroan said:
:domodance

Rock on!

Let's all blame Nublar for our lone negative. The reason we didn't get a 10/10. :rofl3:

Just jokin man. :tongue:
:lol: I am like the Dolphins to the national media. I do everthing right yet they still find something wrong. :goof:

I am just mad it took me this long to find FinHeaven... For all the people that make this site happen and go on a day to day basis, I salute you...

this site is great it is the best fins site hands down before i knew about this site i always visited curt fennells site.this site is just awusomw im so glad i found out about this site cause in my eyes this is the best!!!!!!! :rawk: :peace: :nesucks: :billsbite :jetssuck: :monkeyl: :beerbang: :drinkers:

:friday: congrats..." Its a Celebration bitc hes"....I always thought this site was the best...if that means anything :D

FinHeaven? cant say ive heard of it before, i guess it sucks for this site though that we didnt win....

FinHeavenAJ said:
Positives - Much easier on the eye than the previous sites. The logo and banner at the top of the site are very nicely done. You can also view the final 2004 AFC East standings just below the banner. Updated poll question on the top left-hand side of the website, above the fold. Updated Dolphins news on the homepage, written by staff members and not taken from other links. Each news story has a link to the forums for users to discuss. However, on the right side of the page, there are links to the major newspapers covering the Dolphins. I also like the countdown on the top right side of the page that gives days, seconds, and minutes until the Hall of Fame Game in Canton, Ohio. This site also provides all the essentials... roster, depth chart, scores, stats, etc.
:woot:

lol :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom