Finheaven needs your help:become a vip | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven needs your help:become a vip

looking good boys keep up the good work, put in as much as you can it all help's make this the greatest dolphin site on the web...........happy hol's.

Guys, anything helps. Even if it's $5.00. This site has a HUGE number of members and $5.00 from everyone would be a tremendous help.

As Matt said, with the VIP membership you do get the benefit of no ads. IMO, that right there alone is worth it. This site is FAR better without the ads and I'd NEVER go back to a FinHeaven with ads.

We all have our difference of opinion here. Some want to tank seasons. Some want to win and see what happens. Regardless of what your opinions of the Dolphins are, we all love this team unconditionally.

Toss a few coins Matt's way, please. This dude is a heavy hitter and works his *** off to provide for FinHeaven.

It is really a huge crisis if we don't raise some quick money...they site is in danger. PLEASE PEOPLE! It is not "Free entertainment" it costs seriously large money to keep us on the air. ANYTHING HELPS! Even $5 the cost of a McDonald's lunch helps. The same cost of that DVD rental, or 5 itunes downloads allows you to enjoy us all. The offseason will be crazy and we want to be here for it.

Got you billdacman!

Come on people get it rolling we NEED THIS or we may not make it to the Jets game...

I will donate 20$ next week and I will continue to donate at least 20$ a month. I don't post much but I appreciate all the hard work that goes into this site. I visit everyday and get the bulk of my information from this site.

Thank you for running such a great site for us fellow fans. Have a Merry Christmas and many more Finheaven Christmas' to come.

Just went onto PayPal too add some funds and it says it'll take 5-7 days. When the funds go in I'll definitely donate $20 for you. I know it isn't much but hope it helps.

Merry Christmas everyone

This is so appreciated Codemaster because the expenses will continue...

People donating $20 are getting the VIP experience...no ads and instant chat with other VIPs

Come on guys we aren't even close to where we need to be...FINHEAVEN IS AT RISK!!! Please donate today!
If you are here reading this then it means you want us to be here in the future. GIVE!

Just donated $10 ... Didn't see that 20 got you VIP ... I live for Finheaven I tell all my NY Fins Fans to check it out ...I can't live without it ... Best Dolfan site there is

I just donated $20. I look at as gift to this site's creators in return for the gift they give us throughout the year as Fin Fans.

Thank you for the best Fins webby in the business.

God Bless.

I am in I assume just buying VIP is what you need us to do? Hell getting that annoying ****ing POP up add out of the middle of my screen is worth $20! Just don't let Evan Shapiro near the funds ;-)

can you post an accounting of the costs of the site?

i would like to see an itemized accounting of the expenses. and i thinks its fair to let all see EXACTLY where and what our donation is going to. any side sponsors and or benefactors.

if you can post this as a STICKY with a REGULARLY updated report of where were at for the month, quarter, year that would be great. then everyone has it at their disposal and can donate accordingly.

Happy to help. VIP is worth it anyways. These ads are obnoxious...

I will gladly share this information with anyone who donates and wants to get some information specifics, please PM me after you donate and I will provide.

can you post an accounting of the costs of the site?

i would like to see an itemized accounting of the expenses. and i thinks its fair to let all see EXACTLY where and what our donation is going to. any side sponsors and or benefactors.

if you can post this as a STICKY with a REGULARLY updated report of where were at for the month, quarter, year that would be great. then everyone has it at their disposal and can donate accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom