Finheaven needs your help:become a vip | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven needs your help:become a vip

fin-atic I just donated $20. I hope this helps bro. This site is great and I would hate to see it go..

Merry christmas to all you guys and let's go fins!!!

Will be donating as soon as I set up paypal. On a side note, do you accept advertisers directly? I would be interested in buying some media on the site if possible. I know you use CPM companies to place the ads on here, but working directly with an advertiser could benefit you. Banners or sticky posts and pay per month or week. PM me if you are interested in this.

We are only divulging that information to donors who pay $100 or more. It's a matter of national security

Move that decimal 2 to the left this is West Virginias finest let's not over value him here.

$20 donated.

VIP here I come, again.

How much money is needed to have the site exist a week from now?

I just donated love this site my dad turned me onto this sites years ago he's since then pasted away id hate to see it go anywhere

Happy to renew the VIP; no ads is just the cherry on top... cause more than that, for anyone who derives as much enjoyment out of this site and spends as much time on it as me, it's the right thing to do if not a financial hardship. In these tough times, if someone needs to tighten their belt buckle it's understandable: a token couple of buck$ donation would at least show that the appreciation and intent is there.

You might be surprised how making a donation can end up feeling orgasmically happy :idk:

spermbank-1.jpg

Will donate as soon as I get this paypal stuff straight.

Never really cared for the whole "VIP" thing but I can't let this place go under! Just finished donating $20. Lets see what VIP is all about.

-Erick Borrego

Back
Top Bottom